or Connect

Posts by dmash

My size 1 Julius combats had almost a 30.5cm outsole and could definitely fit a sz 9. I think that was because he designed that model to be worn oversized though.
Bands are personal preference entirely. Although some (including myself) will always sport a leather strap over bracelet if I'm wearing anything 'dressy'. I like bracelets or rubber for an 'every day' sort of thing if I'm wearing a diver like a Planet Ocean. At that price point, if you just want a dependable good looking watch, you can obtain a Citizen for around $150-$200 that will look identical to that first watch. The eco drive models are very reliable and for the...
I do as well for seasons at a time. I would never let any of my heavier leathers hang for years though.......
I love my frees too and have worn only free stuff for the past 3 years. My frees have been relegated to work only after wearing my Lunar1 flyknit multis though. I actually just bought an electric green pair as well. They're the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.
I never match my RX frames and sunglasses with my outfits...............I match the color to my hair and complexion......Olive frames sound awesome on the right skin/hair combo though.I wear Oliver Peoples x NDG for RX and Salt Terry for sunglasses. OP and Salt are definitely my two favorite frame makers. I've owned some good stuff from Selima as well, but it got overhyped with Ryan Gosling wearing them.
Margiela cotton/silk cream cardigan in size large- $130 i picked it up originally but didn't like the way it fit me. size large was huge on me and I'm a 42" chest. http://www.yoox.com/us/39328225GT/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80
Some good stuff in here, GLWS man
Working 40 hours a week/taking 16 credits of upper level sciences in a summer semester just absolutely annihilated me. Just finished up last week, thank God that's over. Get an entire 10 days before starting fall semester next Wednesday I'm trying to beef up the resume prior to med school apps next June. I keep telling myself it will eventually be worth it, haha.
Well first off, this is purely my opinion based on what I've come to like and realize works best for me, so take it how you please. When I'm saying 'hard' and 'soft', I don't literally mean the leather itself, I'm referring more to the way the boot is structured. Guidi's are floppy and and just give off a 'softer' vibe to me. I've said this before, but NicelyNice is a perfect example of Guidi done right.^Those Augusta's I posted a few posts back are an example of what I'm...
Jet- if you want to do some searching (although I'm assuming you probably don't ) I've seen a lot of good deals on Junhashimoto S23's on YahooJP over the past few months. That's DEFINITELY what I'd be getting if Carpe fit my foot well. Seen a lot of pairs go for around $400 or so. They of course come in black, as well as smooth and reversed leathers.