or Connect

Posts by dmash

LOL @ durability comments, these are sneakers that are finished once the sole is worn away. Not like you're periodically adding rubber and have to worry about the upper being 'durable'.This x10000000I've had plenty of baller sneakers and they were all comfortable. A pair of Nikes are still way better though IMO.
Picked this up to use on Labor Day but rain threw us for a loop. There's a slight blemish on the case as shown in 2nd picture, that's how I purchased it. It comes complete with a Sandisk 16GB SD card, battery charger and USB cable so you can start shooting immediately! This camera and SD card combo retails for over $200 right now at Target.
I sort of chuckle when I see people proxying for close to $100 when Wifey is Officer in German military and gets for free Couldn't pay her to wear a pair though.........her and most others absolutely despise those shoes.
Definitely agree that just one pair of sneaks would definitely be CPs. That's actually the sole pair of baller sneakers I own right now. All white lows go with shorts, denim, everything. As an alternative, I also have always wanted to try a pair of SLP lows. Not sure about quality though.
Pretty close to myself. Summer is H&M shorts and tees..........cooler months I have one pair of raw denim, some S.N.S. Herning knits and two jackets. I practically revolve my look around super nice footwear.
Retails for $89 and is part of Nudie's current lineup. Only wore a handful of times, practically just as I bought it new a couple weeks ago.
Jacket size is 52 and pant size is 34. I picked this up to use one weekend but never made it to the occasion. Modern cut, 2 button with double vents, this suit is extremely versatile.
New without tags, have just been sitting in my closet. Has belt loops, two side pockets and a rear pocket. Current retail on this model is $140.
All of these are either new or in excellent condition wore 1-2x. Picture 1- H&M Black, H&M White, American Apparel 'Sustainable Edition' White, H&M Black Picture 2- Uniqlo Supima Green/Blue, Uniqlo Supima Black, Uniqlo Supima Blue, Uniqlo White (NOT INCLUDED), Uniqlo Supima Black
the newest ones. Just cleaned them up actually: