or Connect

Posts by dmash

Believe the LO hype. Quick pic and then they're back on my feet:
Cheaper to go with PNP if I'm not mistaken....
Some of my recent pick ups: to finish out summer.... SS and for Fall.... VA Layer 0
It is, here's a close up of mine (w/ a ZB belt too )and added another linen scarf to the collection
The only thing I'm worried about is it being super wide at waist. i've had a couple pieces from SS in the past that were pretty large in waist for size VII..........i'm only 30" true waist and 34" down on hips. it makes for a funky look to be slightly fitted around arms/shoulder/chest but then slouchy around midsection and bottom opening. hmmmmmmmm
Anybody have this cardigan from SS13 and care to comment on sizing? I dunno if I'm a VI or VII in this one (true 42).
no problem! yeah, just add some info on sizing/pics on here if you don't mind
I told you that fabric is awesome
Those are dope Reg, perfect with that white linen Margiela swag.
lol no joke, me too.sleeves are always short on my because my shoulders are so wide.j, if you got somebody that can pull legit fabric we need to get some tees made up. entire line isn't even necessary. if we're talking like $100-$150 a tee (is this where you'd be?), we wouldn't need that many to make it worth his or her time either. lmk if this is any type of real possibility.