or Connect

Posts by dmash

For sale is a Svensson Cloud knit button cardigan. The Cloud currently retails for $525 on Svensson's webshop. It is made of 100% lambswool, features woven leather buttons on the front and is crafted in Italy. The fabric is incredibly soft and the cut is just slim enough to be fitted but not overly tight like a proper cardigan should be. These are super hard to find in the US and usually only pop up in the cream or navy color. I've owned SNS Herning Stark cardigans and to...
Awesome black wool & linen mix trousers from Viridi Anne in size 4. These can be dressed up with derbies/dress shoes or more slouchy with boots. Have a cool diagonal fly with a metal fastener and pockets in the front and back. These are from the SS13 collection and retailed for about $800. Approximate Measurements: Waist-34.5" Inseam-32.5" Front Rise-11" Thigh at Crotch-12.25" Hem-7.125"
Title says all.....these are awesome but I have too many pairs that are identical to this. They taper from knee down to be pretty tight and stack. Versatile cotton that can go with sneakers or boots.These retailed for about $500 at the stores that carried them, Made in France and are brand new with tags attached. *The grey pants pictures are from Darklands, just shown for illustration purposes. Approximate Measurements: Waist-34.5" Inseam-36.5" Front Rise-11.5" Thigh at...
bam
double post
Dirty mirror, low quality pic before morning lab [[SPOILER]] Non-baller details [[SPOILER]] Timepiece [[SPOILER]] Sleepy puppy [[SPOILER]] *To those who asked, I promise I'll post pics with my 'nicer' stuff later into fall when I'm actually wearing most of it. It's still too hot and humid in Florida.
i boguht a pair of boots second hand that had it and disliked the way it felt. i only vibram nowadays.
wore my navy yard shorts in 100% wool today, def loving these for the price I got them. opening ceremony's sale with the additional 20% had ss at really good prices.
FTFY
Collateral puts out some legit shit.