or Connect

Posts by dmash

Theory men's shorts in size 32, burgundy colored which the brand refers to as 'madras'. They are the 'Nealson' model and still have the tags attached where the were $165. The shorts are composed of 75% cotton and 25% linen and would be great for spring/summer. Approximate Measurements: Waist- 16.5" Thigh at Crotch- 11.5" Inseam- 9.5" Hem- 9.75" *I only have my iPhone to take pictures with, hence the quality. Flash was also used so color may slightly differ than what is...
description shortly
Cruciani white cotton & elastane polo in size 52. Measurements coming soon.
Kangra Cashmere navy polo shirt in size 52. Measurements coming soon.
Cruciani brown silk & linen cardigan in size 52. Measurements coming soon.
Zam Barrett FW13 calf leather high neck jacket in size 52, but would definitely fit a 50 as well. I've owned comparable style Rick Owens & Julius jackets and in my opinion this one is way nicer. I waited a while to get this, but the fit just isn't right for me so I'm going to pass it on. The exact jacket can be found on Zam's website which includes multiple pictures as well as his description from the maker himself. The link can be found...
Lanvin men's hightop sneakers in size UK 9. These are impossible to find nowadays and the python accents make them extremely nice. They still have the Saks Fifth Avenue sticker attached where they were $895. The shoes are brand new and include the box and both dustbags. Approximate Measurements: Outsole Length: 31cm Outsole Width: 11cm *I only have my iPhone to take pictures with, hence the quality. Flash was also used so color may slightly differ than what is shown....
Bought this in Europe and used it for approximately 2 months. No rips/tears/stains whatsoever and will last for years. I paid 140euro for this.
120% Lino Linen shorts, white, size 48, new with tags.
Cruciani men's cardigan in size 52. Has a 6 button closure with two front pockets in a beige color that looks fantastic in person. It has a subdued sheen that looks great in person. These retail for close to $750. Tag states the material is 70% linen 30% silk and is made in Italy. The fabric is loose and drapey, has a great feel for spring/summer in my opinion. It is brand new with all the tags still attached. Approximate Measurements: Pit to Pit: 22" Shoulder Seam to...