or Connect

Posts by dmash

Cruciani brown silk & linen cardigan in size 52. Measurements coming soon.
Zam Barrett FW13 calf leather high neck jacket in size 52, but would definitely fit a 50 as well. I've owned comparable style Rick Owens & Julius jackets and in my opinion this one is way nicer. I waited a while to get this, but the fit just isn't right for me so I'm going to pass it on. The exact jacket can be found on Zam's website which includes multiple pictures as well as his description from the maker himself. The link can be found...
Lanvin men's hightop sneakers in size UK 9. These are impossible to find nowadays and the python accents make them extremely nice. They still have the Saks Fifth Avenue sticker attached where they were $895. The shoes are brand new and include the box and both dustbags. Approximate Measurements: Outsole Length: 31cm Outsole Width: 11cm *I only have my iPhone to take pictures with, hence the quality. Flash was also used so color may slightly differ than what is shown....
Tod's grey leather card holder, used for two weeks. Comes complete with original box, care card and cleaning cloth. Bought from an authorized retailer in Europe.
120% Lino Linen shorts, white, size 48, new with tags.
Cruciani men's cardigan in size 52. Has a 6 button closure with two front pockets in a beige color that looks fantastic in person. It has a subdued sheen that looks great in person. These retail for close to $750. Tag states the material is 70% linen 30% silk and is made in Italy. The fabric is loose and drapey, has a great feel for spring/summer in my opinion. It is brand new with all the tags still attached. Approximate Measurements: Pit to Pit: 22" Shoulder Seam to...
Cruciani men's polo in size 52. Has a 4 button closure with a front pocket in a white color. The color and placket are of a different material, reminds me of the Lanvin grosgrain polos. These retail for close to $300 and I would definitely keep it if it fit, but it's a little too small for me, I believe this is better suited to a true size 50. Tag states the material is 92% cotton 8% spandex and is made in Italy. The fabric is loose and stretchy, has a great feel for...
Kangra Cashmere men's polo in size 52, this is better suited to a true size 50. Tag states the material is 100% cotton, made in Italy. The fabric is loose and stretchy, has a great feel for spring/summer. Approximate Measurements: Pit to Pit: 20.25" Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam: 18.25" Length from Top to Bottom: 32" Price is net to me.
Stephan Schneider men's t shirt in size 7, which translates to a 42 or 44. It is the 'Carrara' model and is from SS13. Has an interesting blue colored splotch effect across the front. Shirt retails for $150 and is brand new with the tag still attached. Material is 100% cotton and it is made in Belgium. Approximate Measurements: Pit to Pit: 23" Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam: 19" Length from Top to Bottom: 29.5" *I only have my iPhone to take pictures with, hence the...
Stephan Schneider yard shorts in size 6. Should be good for someone who is a true 32-34" in the waist. Retailed for $300 and are brand new with tags attached. Approximate Measurements: Waist-33" (has panels to stretch if necessary) Inseam-17" Front Rise-11" Thigh at Crotch-12" Hem-8.5"