or Connect

Posts by dmash

Can we get a mod in here to take care of this?
Comes complete with stamped box and felt insert. Also includes the tag where this was purchased new at Opening Ceremony for $365. Postalco's stuff is extremely nice and is handmade in Tokyo. I only used this wallet here and there as I have a different model I carry daily. The model # on this is 90061 and is the Crossgrain Card & Coin Wallet. I will get my own pictures up in a bit. Only selling because I want to put together some more funds for Wife's Christmas.
International shipping or only CONUS????!!!!
Upgraded the bathroom
edit.
Brand new, complete with papers, bag, receipt, everything pictured. This wallet retails for 190GBP/$300USD new. There's SO many fake MCM products on the internet, make sure you're getting the real thing by purchasing from me.
1. Pocket square is optional anyways, some guys don't even like them. 2. You can certainly 'get away' with not showing cuff, and 90% of people wouldnt even care/notice. but if you want to get technical, that's ill fitting and needs to be tailored, cuff should always be showing (assuming we're talking about 'normal' dress wear).
^Exactly Idk what the sole is like on the bottom of your shoes though. Are they true slippers with the bottoms being like the soft leather uppers? If so your options are limited.
I needed something serious for German winter, couldn't think of anything better. They definitely don't float everyone's boat though
Haha, love em