or Connect

Posts by dmash

how I wish this were an XL
Orciani Brown Leather Belt I have a few of his belts and they are all of great quality. This belt is new, only has minor shop wear from being tried on. It was $240 new. Five holes total with approximate measurements of buckle to first hole 34", middle hole 36" and last hole 38". Price is net to me.
AllSaints Erskine Button Down Shirt New without tags button down shirt from AllSaints, just has minor wrinkling from sitting in my closet. Retailed for $135 on the site. Price- $40
Barneys Suede Chukka sz 8.5 These have been probably 10x, still in great condition. Minor indigo staining on the upper, but it makes these look better in my opinion. Size is 8.5, but could fit a 9 as well. Price- $40
David Yurman 26" Box Chain Retails for $340 on the site, 3.4mm width, bought brand new from an authorized dealer here in Florida. Wore it less than 10x. Price- $250
Allen Edmonds Fifth Ave Oxfords Been worn on and off, please see pictures for detail. Great pair of basic brown laceups to have in your rotation. Price- $40
Raparo Blue Suede Tassel Loafers Shoes are brand new and retail for over $600. There is a defect on the heel, which could easily be fixed by a cobbler. If it doesn't bother you, you can barely see it when worn. Great opportunity to get a pair of spring/summer loafers for cheap. Price- $50
JCrew Staton 10.5" Shorts Both shorts are brand new, great for summer. Retail for $65 on the site. Price- $20 each
Joshu + Vela Natural Canvas & Leather Backpack Amazing backpack from Joshu + Vela in the most desirable natural canvas/natural leather color scheme.The canvas and leather are already in the beginning stages of a nice patina. There are no holes or rips anywhere. Bag retails for $330 on the site. Please refer to pictures for condition. Price- $100
Kenzo KZ5088 Sunglasses Come with hard case and are brand new. I had my friend pick these and another pair up for me but decided I have too many sunglasses. Hand made in France, retail for $300 and pretty hard to find in the states. Purchased new at Saks. Price is net to me.