or Connect

Posts by dmash

Finally snagged these, everybody slept on these in my opinion, super nice in person.
Ann Demeulemeester, Barbara Bui, Blumarine, Christophe Lemaire, Damir Doma, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Giuliano Fujiwara, Golden Goose, Gucci Viaggio, High, Jil Sander, Kris Van Assche, Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, Rick Owens, Valextra may be excluded from promotions ^LOL, that's probably why guys
My Asian dog says hi to yours Synth
Title says all...........selling for a friend as he's clearing closet space. I have the exact same pants, however I wear mine almost daily and he never even wore his They are from SS13, size 50, black. Sold out everywhere pretty quick because they're so awesome. Should be good for a 48-50 in my opinion. Price: $260
If you're referring to 'sweat' shorts, I got some pairs from Vince for pretty cheap that have been great. Don't expect anything special but if you can get under $50 they're some of the best I've found. I'm always on the lookout for basic, no logo, sweatshorts as I like them for going to class as opposed to regular gym poly gym shorts. Silent by Damir makes some good ones as well, but I'd only buy on deep discount as well.Here's one of the Vince pairs I have:
I've been wanting that ZB high neck in calf, sz 52 for a bit now. It's an awesome jacket.
Brand new with tags, was $180 retail. Should be good for a 50-52 in my opinion. Measures approximately 21.5" across chest and 28" from top to bottom. This is a great layering piece or also works as a standalone top for the summer.
Free Trainer 3.0 is ALL I wear to work and to gym now. I seriously love them. I'll switch between those and Flyknit Racers for sprinting, depending on the distance.
^That MMM texture reminds me of my Lanvins:
'Falco' model hightops in black, size 42. Comes with original box and extra laces. Light wear but still in good shape! These are $925 in stores. Price-$325 Approximate Measurements: Outsole Length-29.75cm Outsole Width-10.5cm