or Connect

Posts by dmash

Haha, I guess you don't want to sell it to me then, ok.
Not sure about their shoes, but I have a Svensson 'cloud' knit cardigan and it's fantastic. Nicer than my stark IMO.
My dog is so ridiculously hard to train It's a constant struggle every day it seems. She's a Thai Ridgeback, one of the most primitive breeds remaining. I've had her since January, still trying every day to get her to be completely obedient. More of a rant than anything, I feel like she's spiting me right now as if she knows I'm talking about her Grr
Yeah they're new, got as a gift...........I've been embracing a lot of looser stuff but I figured I'd give these a shot to stretch out. Pulling around top block a good bit but they're only two wears in. Was headed out to a grungy UF bar though, so it was whatever I need to post more fits, I'm just too lazy to ever snap pics before heading out. *and yeah, my girl's footwear collection is awesome. Those Ingelmo's are one of my favorites though, look so awesome in person.
Grabbed some shots before going out last night. Too hot in FL for anything special. Angle makes my girl look taller than me, but whatever [[SPOILER]] and for any girls lurking....... [[SPOILER]]
Haha, noc, I picked up those grey z1s too.
and furthermore, that is NOT out of the question to expect people to take longer than 24-48 hours, especially smaller operations like his. ^Not to sound like I'm pushing Z's goods, but I like what he does, and feel that the product I get for the price I pay is always on point. A lot of other 'SZ brands' charge double, even triple the price for a lot of the things he sells. Granted sometimes the fabric is nicer, but it is what it is and his stuff has gotten better over...
Zam always chats with me extensively and I actually just placed an order for a couple pants, scarf and hoodie. He's always accomodating imo and has went over the top to do me favors in regards to fit. There's no way he's going to scam you. His entire business practically rides on his reputation at SZ. Chill out, judging by your posting on here, I could see your emails potentially coming across as rude. My order is supposed to be shipping out next week. His shipping...
Title says all.........I paid $175 for this.........retail is something ridiculous like $425. I have a ton of dress shirts though and I've been doing some closet cleaning lately so I figured I'd put this up as well. Composed of a cotton/linen combo that breathes very well. I wore it exactly two times. The shirt could definitely use a good steaming as it's been sitting in my closet and it's a linen blend. My steamer is currently broken Approx Measurements: Pit to Pit-...
Title says all.........I paid $175 for this.........retail is something ridiculous like $425. I have a ton of dress shirts though and I've been doing some closet cleaning lately so I figured I'd put this up as well. Composed of a cotton/linen combo that breathes very well. I wore it exactly two times. The shirt could definitely use a good steaming as it's been sitting in my closet and it's a linen blend. My steamer is currently broken Approx Measurements: Pit to Pit-...