or Connect

Posts by dmash

Title says all, used probably 5x, always washed cold and laid to dry. Stock picture shown of a different color to illustrate detail. These were $120 in stores. Price is net to me.
Brand new, was $150 in stores. Price is net to me.
Title says all, wore these two times. Model #23899 on website, retail for $75. Price- $25
Title says all, brand new from the SS13 collection. 100% cotton and have some pretty amazing details. The current SS14 model retails for $530 on the site and these look pretty much the exact same. The tagged size is 50, however I'm a 48 and they fit me fine. The waist measures 17" across with a little stretch to definitely go to 18". With the drawstring pulled, they can easily go to 14". In my opinion, these shorts are best fit for someone with a waist measurement of...
Brand new and never worn. 100% linen and great for spring/summer, retailed for $245. Price is net to me.
Title says all, great cardigan for spring/summer. This size should be good for a 40 worn oversized or a 42-44 in a more fitted manner. Pit to pit measures approximately 22", buttoned up, with no tension on fabric. I wore it one time and has been sitting in my closet since. Retail price was $320 if I'm not mistaken. Fabric is 95% cotton, 5% nylon. Price- $140
Title says all, literally wore this one time, paid $130 new in stores for it. Price- $90
Wore these approximately 5x, in great condition with no stains, rips or tears. Price- $60
Rare shirt from Merz B Schwanen, retailed for $110 at Unionmade. It's brand new, never worn. -100% cotton -Indigo garment dyed -Ribbed collar -No side seams Price- $100
trying to get in touch with you about these...