or Connect

Posts by dmash

For sale is a Tumi everyday carry bag. The front compartment is the perfect size for wallet, keys, etc. The main zip around compartment has a tablet pocket and enough room for a charger or other random things. I paid $295 + tax for this in stores.
Lightly used, only handwashed with cold water and laid to dry. Current models retail for about $400.
Lightly used, only handwashed with cold water and laid to dry. Current models retail for about $600.
Used on and off over the past season, but still has plenty of life left in it. There are no rips/tears and the zipper works perfect. This version covers the hands and zips fully 'ninja like' only exposing your eyes. I think this is best for a 50-52. Current models retail for about $500.
Brand new, never used, been sitting in my closet. Measures about 8ft from corner to corner. Current models retail for about $200.
Haven't been through this thread, does anybody have first hand experience with the newest double zip from Augusta? I know some complained about the original being uncomfortable, but seems the newest design wraps around a touch more. Any input would be appreciated.
Title says all. Only wore these one time, D width. Stamped no warranty on the inside. Price-$150
Title says all. Only wore these one time, D width. Stamped no warranty on the inside. Price-$150
Approximate measurements are outsole length 30.5cm and outsole width 4.25cm. Used on and off through last fall. These were over $1600 new.
Title says all, size 31 in Atlantic blue, a great color for spring/summer. New without tags, these were $210 in stores. Approximate measurements: Waist- 16.25" Inseam- 34"