or Connect

Posts by dmash

Brand new and never worn. 100% linen and great for spring/summer, retailed for $245. Price is net to me.
Title says all, great cardigan for spring/summer. This size should be good for a 40 worn oversized or a 42-44 in a more fitted manner. Pit to pit measures approximately 22", buttoned up, with no tension on fabric. I wore it one time and has been sitting in my closet since. Retail price was $320 if I'm not mistaken. Fabric is 95% cotton, 5% nylon. Price- $140
Title says all, literally wore this one time, paid $130 new in stores for it. Price- $90
Wore these approximately 5x, in great condition with no stains, rips or tears. Price- $60
Rare shirt from Merz B Schwanen, retailed for $110 at Unionmade. It's brand new, never worn. -100% cotton -Indigo garment dyed -Ribbed collar -No side seams Price- $100
trying to get in touch with you about these...
how I wish this were an XL
Orciani Brown Leather Belt I have a few of his belts and they are all of great quality. This belt is new, only has minor shop wear from being tried on. It was $240 new. Five holes total with approximate measurements of buckle to first hole 34", middle hole 36" and last hole 38". Price is net to me.
AllSaints Erskine Button Down Shirt New without tags button down shirt from AllSaints, just has minor wrinkling from sitting in my closet. Retailed for $135 on the site. Price- $40
Barneys Suede Chukka sz 8.5 These have been probably 10x, still in great condition. Minor indigo staining on the upper, but it makes these look better in my opinion. Size is 8.5, but could fit a 9 as well. Price- $40