or Connect

Posts by dmash

Brand new, never worn, navy blazer & cream pants purchased only weeks ago for $105 + tax. Both of these are 100% linen. Both are size 48 which correlates to a 38 blazer and 32-33 pants.
Brand new, never worn, navy & white pants purchased only weeks ago for $60 + tax. Both of these are 52% linen 48% cotton and size 32.
Worn for only 1 week as I didn't have my other belt. Made out of supple steerhide and has a brass buckle with a silver finish. Will patina into a very nice color.
These have been worn minimally. They have never touched water nor been altered in any way. I used flash to better illustrate details. *Belt is not included.
These are the best combat boots ever made in my opinion. They're built like a tank, handmade in Pennsylvania and will last forever. $800 on N.I.C.E. Collective's website and I've only worn them 1x.
Can we get a mod in here to take care of this?
Comes complete with stamped box and felt insert. Also includes the tag where this was purchased new at Opening Ceremony for $365. Postalco's stuff is extremely nice and is handmade in Tokyo. I only used this wallet here and there as I have a different model I carry daily. The model # on this is 90061 and is the Crossgrain Card & Coin Wallet. I will get my own pictures up in a bit. Only selling because I want to put together some more funds for Wife's Christmas.
International shipping or only CONUS????!!!!
Upgraded the bathroom
edit.