or Connect

Posts by dmash

Purchased in Japan. Heather charcoal (greyish/navy) French terry cotton. Two side pockets and two back pockets with button secure. Made in Japan. Wore 1x. Retails for $350. Please take a look at my other items for sale!
BNWT
BNWT
Have used this bag for over a year and it's broken in very nice! The leather handles are softer and the canvas exterior looks great. These bags are made to last forever. Retailed for $325.
Fantastic coat from A.P.C. that is in excellent condition. Retailed for 495€ (was $600 in the states). Size is medium.
Brand new! Retailed for $300.
Current season model. Wore 1x. New price is $210. Please take a look at my other items for sale!
Current season model. Wore 1x. New price is $195. Please take a look at my other items for sale!
Incredibly hard to find. Light wear. Complete with original box. Retailed for $610. Please take a look at my other items for sale!
Wore only 1x! Retailed for $685 at Barneys. They are a size 9D which correlates to an 8E normal Crockett and Jones sizing. They are on the 335 last with a Dainite rubber sole. Comes complete with the original box and dustbags.