or Connect

Posts by dmash

Title says all, bought this brand new in store just a couple weeks ago, barely used. There's A LOT of fake Aventus floating around, know you're getting the real thing from me. Retails for $315 at Neiman's as you can see here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CREED-Aventus-75ml/prod114590021/p.prod
Offering 10mL spray bottle splits of my Tuscan Leather & Aventus that was just bought brand new at Neiman Marcus. There's A LOT of people selling fakes of these two scents, know you're getting the real thing from me. Aside from my feedback/reputation on here, I have 600+ eBay feedback. Aventus- $25 Tuscan Leather- $35
Offering 10mL spray bottle splits of my Tuscan Leather & Aventus that was just bought brand new at Neiman Marcus. There's A LOT of people selling fakes of these two scents, know you're getting the real thing from me. Aside from my feedback/reputation on here, I have 600+ eBay feedback. Aventus- $25 Tuscan Leather- $35
Title says all, bought this brand new in store just a couple weeks ago, barely used. There's A LOT of fake Aventus floating around, know you're getting the real thing from me. Retails for $315 at Neiman's as you can see here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CREED-Aventus-75ml/prod114590021/p.prod
Brand new, never worn, retail price is $270 on Acne's website. Tag came off but is included. Size is 32x32 and is the 'Vintage Blue' wash, 'Max' model.
Size is 48 which translates to a US 32. Geller makes some incredible pieces and these are no exception. Pants retailed for $475 brand new at Barneys (tag is still attached).
Brand new, never used, just purchased last week but I could use extra money for Christmas gifts.
For sale is my 13.3" Retina Macbook Pro. This one was upgraded with 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD. It has been completely restored to factory settings with OSX Yosemite. Everything works great without issue, I just want some extra money for my wife's Christmas present. It includes everything, as I purchased this brand new for $1299 + tax just last year. The item is used and has some nicks and scratches, but nothing major.
This model was upgraded with 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD. Everything works great on the machine aside from the WiFi. When trying to connect it pops up 'no WiFi hardware installed'. You can hard connect via ethernet without issue. This could be a potentially great opportunity for somebody to fix. Was purchased brand new for $1299 + tax just last year. There are minor nicks from being used but nothing major. *Again, please be aware, the WiFi does not currently work on this device*
All of these were just purchased within the last month and are overall in very good condition. All of them are tagged a size large and the lot retailed for $215 new. The first 5 (100% cotton) are all from H&M and the last 5 (100% viscose) are from American Apparel. There is no discoloration in any of the shirts, my shadow was cast over the top of them in each of the pictures.