or Connect

Posts by dmash

Lightly worn, but absolutely no damage/rips/tears. I'm just moving overseas and clearing out some of my closet. These are size 30, 100% cotton raw denim, completely unaltered and never saw water of any kind. I bought them brand new in store.
I bought these brand new at Barneys for $415+ tax. Moving overseas so clearing out some of my closet. They have some wear and slight denim bleeding on the upper. You could definitely clean them up if desired. These are size EU42/US9.
I used this for ONE flight and that's it. Has some minor exterior wear (that happens the first time you check a bag) but this adds to a metal Rimowa's character over time. Inside is flawless. It is perfect for domestic or international carry on regulations. Retails for $770+ tax here in the states. Rimowa makes amazing bags and this should last forever. I will reset the lock code to 000 prior to shipment. *I will get my own picture up later tonight.
For sale is the ultimate GoPro package, complete with all the accessories and mounts you will ever want/need. Everything is legit GoPro branded, not any knock off cheaply made stuff. I literally bought ALL of this brand new just a couple weeks ago. I used a few of the items on a ONE day trip to the Everglades, however most of the stuff is brand new and never even used. The camera itself has less than 50 photos run through it! Below is the list of everything included and...
Brand new, never even tried on, size 10 US.
Moving overseas so I'm clearing out some of my closet. This is the infamous Stark cardigan from S.N.S. Herning in the Black Lake Mix colorway. I literally wore it once, practically just as new. It retailed for $289 at EndClothing.com.
Title says all, bought this brand new in store just a couple weeks ago, barely used. There's A LOT of fake Aventus floating around, know you're getting the real thing from me. Retails for $315 at Neiman's as you can see here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CREED-Aventus-75ml/prod114590021/p.prod
Offering 10mL spray bottle split of my Tuscan Leather & Aventus that was just bought brand new at Neiman Marcus. I only have ONE left. There are A LOT of people selling fakes of these two scents, know you're getting the real thing from me. Aside from my feedback/reputation on here, I have 600+ eBay feedback.
Offering 10mL spray bottle split of my Tuscan Leather & Aventus that was just bought brand new at Neiman Marcus. I only have ONE left. There are A LOT of people selling fakes of these two scents, know you're getting the real thing from me. Aside from my feedback/reputation on here, I have 600+ eBay feedback.
Title says all, bought this brand new in store just a couple weeks ago, barely used. There's A LOT of fake Aventus floating around, know you're getting the real thing from me. Retails for $315 at Neiman's as you can see here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CREED-Aventus-75ml/prod114590021/p.prod