or Connect

Posts by dmash

Then satin nickel it is. Thanks guys!
Just to verify what was said earlier (if people are still interested)DHL is actually awesome here with super fast turn around once it gets to Deutschland. and any package will require a signature from the recipient or somebody in the building. They don't just leave packages at the front door like in the US.Customs here is absolutely GOD AWFUL though.If package is marked more than 40EUR value, you must include an invoice or they will google the item and mark a value...
Hey guys. A couple of questions if some forum members would chime in. 1. When ordering a Bakers belt, the last option stated 'extra running keeper'. Just clarifying that this does mean a 2nd keeper in addition to the first one correct? 2. I'm planning on wearing this solely with denim. Is there any real difference between stainless vs nickel? I'm going with a satin finish. Trying to determine if people think the nickel is worth the price upcharge? Thanks!
New with original box. Fantastic quality, super hard to find. Retailed for $595.
Bought new last month. Have not been altered, washed or soaked in any way. No issues with the denim, only the wear as seen. New price is $195. Please take a look at my other items for sale!
Bought new last month. Wear, markings and indigo staining but minimal sole wear. Always stored with cedar shoe trees. Could be cleaned up if desired! Complete with box, dustbag and extra laces. New price is $410. Please take a look at my other items for sale!
Incredibly hard to find. Limited edition collaboration done with Bad Hills Workshop. Grained leather. Riri zips. New price was $399.
Brand new with tags. Sold out everywhere. Water repellent cotton exterior. 2 main flap pockets and 2 hand warmer pockets. Removable fleece lining. Incredible piece. New price was 590€. Please take a look at my other items for sale!
Brand new. 100% British wool. Hard to find. New price is $265 as seen here: https://independence-chicago.com/gitman-bros-vintage-british-wool-shirt-blackwatch/ Please take a look at my other items for sale!
Sold out everywhere. New with box. Incredibly quality. New price is $1770 as seen here: https://www.rickowens.eu/en/US/products/rp14f6883lms-09 Please take a look at my other items for sale!