or Connect

Posts by dmash

Honestly, I didn't even think it was that much.Thanks for the info
To me though, Guidi gives off somewhat a 'soft' appearance. Not to mention I think the toebox is funky on a lot of models. I really liked their derbies, but I let my boots go because they just didn't fit the aesthetic I enjoyed. I was thinking more of a designer who just churned out somewhat of a basic lace combat, like CD S23's and maybe one other basic design in different colors and materials at like a $1k price point. I'm just thinking out loud though. Something like...
Absolutely, I completely agree. I was more responding to Sinned saying '$200 is reasonable' as it's open to interpretation what justifies a 'reasonable' price point. Don't get me wrong, I've loved my artisinal boots I've owned, but I always bought on steep discount. I think some people (speaking of nobody in particular) sort of get caught up in the 'baller boot' mentality of 'they're $2000 so they must be indestructible and have amazing construction/materials.'...
My body fat drifts into high single digits, yeah.... 42" chest at 175 is nothing crazy at all if you're in really good shape or an athlete. Most fitness models are around that weight and 40-42" chest....... I've actually bought two different jackets from Kunk lolol. Our body types are way different. Across, he would measure smaller than me but thicker front to back. I don't want to derail this thread further though.
I had the olives before, loved them w Denim. I always wanted the blacks though as most of my bottoms tend to be that color.Here's some size 11's, fantastic shape, $199.99, $299 BINhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Nice-Collective-Army-Combat-Boots-Size-11-Great-Condition-800-Retail-/181893227448?hash=item2a59ae63b8
Lol, no, you're waaaaay off. I'm 6' 175 and I'm a 52 top, 32 bottom, so drop 10. I've got friends at 6'1/6'2 & 200 like Doc and they're legit 56, monsters. No way they'd ever fit into anything CCP.@docdocgs some designers just aren't made for certain people and this is one. Even myself at 52, I tried on some '52' stuff and no way was that happening with my broad shoulders and frame. Don't waste your time and money, once you exceed a 44" chest, a lot of designer shit is out.
I got a steal on eBay. My size is true 9 Brannock, 10 nike, 42 CPs, blah, blah and I take a 9 in these. I owned a 8 (that I bought from Eck forever ago) and could only wear those without the insole, had to sell them and get 9's. Don't pass over them just because they're not normal 'baller' boot brand. These are super, super legit in my opinion, handmade in Pennsylvania (if you're a fan of combat style boots and like the aesthetic) and are the most comfortable boots I've...
I got them brand new for $200, so I loved the price tag
Finally picked up another pair of these from N.I.C.E. Collective, but in black. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love them. They're built like a tank.
This is actually a second pair I bought of the same model/color. Only tried on for literally one minute, very light markings on bottom. The bottom white sole picks up everything. These are still $120 + tax in stores.