or Connect

Posts by dmash

Never worn, retailed for $300
For sale is a super rare pair of Common Projects from FW11. They are the Vintage BBall high model in the 'Cuoio' colorway. I literally wore these shoes one time and have been stored since. They were purchased brand new at SSense. They are complete, with box, dustbag, tissue paper and extra laces. The pictures illustrate how supple and nice the leather are on this pair, I think it's WAY better than Achilles and other current models. Please let me know if you have any...
Size 31 Petit New Standard, only tried on in the APC store.
Pretty much the best backpack/rucksack ever made in my opinion. Superb Porter quality that will last forever. It is heat/friction/rip resistant. Has a detachable key ring as well as a Porter branded Maglite all included. Retailed for 699€/$780 here: http://www.allikestore.com/default/porter-heat-backpack-black.html
These were only tried on. Not altered or seen water whatsoever, practically new. Ships from Germany.
Literally worn 3-4x, come complete with box, dustbag and extra laces. These are super hard to come by now, especially in this condition. Size is 42. Will get own pictures up this weekend. Have another pair in Black for sale in separate listing. Located in Germany.
Lightly worn, but absolutely no damage/rips/tears. I'm just moving overseas and clearing out some of my closet. These are size 30, 100% cotton raw denim, completely unaltered and never saw water of any kind. I bought them brand new in store.
I bought these brand new at Barneys for $415+ tax. Moving overseas so clearing out some of my closet. They have some wear and slight denim bleeding on the upper. You could definitely clean them up if desired. These are size EU42/US9.
I used this for ONE flight and that's it. Has some minor exterior wear (that happens the first time you check a bag) but this adds to a metal Rimowa's character over time. Inside is flawless. It is perfect for domestic or international carry on regulations. Retails for $770+ tax here in the states. Rimowa makes amazing bags and this should last forever. I will reset the lock code to 000 prior to shipment. *I will get my own picture up later tonight.
For sale is the ultimate GoPro package, complete with all the accessories and mounts you will ever want/need. Everything is legit GoPro branded, not any knock off cheaply made stuff. I literally bought ALL of this brand new just a couple weeks ago. I used a few of the items on a ONE day trip to the Everglades, however most of the stuff is brand new and never even used. The camera itself has less than 50 photos run through it! Below is the list of everything included and...