or Connect

Posts by dmash

Brand new, never even tried on, size 10 US.
I bought this and literally wore it one time. Has been sitting in my closet since. I just have too many sweaters and would like to make some space.
Title says all, bought this brand new in store just a couple weeks ago, barely used. There's A LOT of fake Aventus floating around, know you're getting the real thing from me. Retails for $315 at Neiman's as you can see here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CREED-Aventus-75ml/prod114590021/p.prod
Offering 10mL spray bottle splits of my Tuscan Leather & Aventus that was just bought brand new at Neiman Marcus. There's A LOT of people selling fakes of these two scents, know you're getting the real thing from me. Aside from my feedback/reputation on here, I have 600+ eBay feedback. Aventus- $27 RESTOCKING IN MAY Tuscan Leather- $37 Only FIVE left
Offering 10mL spray bottle splits of my Tuscan Leather & Aventus that was just bought brand new at Neiman Marcus. There's A LOT of people selling fakes of these two scents, know you're getting the real thing from me. Aside from my feedback/reputation on here, I have 600+ eBay feedback. Aventus- $27 RESTOCKING IN MAY Tuscan Leather- $37 Only FIVE left
Title says all, bought this brand new in store just a couple weeks ago, barely used. There's A LOT of fake Aventus floating around, know you're getting the real thing from me. Retails for $315 at Neiman's as you can see here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CREED-Aventus-75ml/prod114590021/p.prod
Brand new, never worn, retail price is $270 on Acne's website. Tag came off but is included. Size is 32x32 and is the 'Vintage Blue' wash, 'Max' model.
Size is 48 which translates to a US 32. Geller makes some incredible pieces and these are no exception. Pants retailed for $475 brand new at Barneys (tag is still attached).
Brand new, never used, just purchased last week but I could use extra money for Christmas gifts.
For sale is my 13.3" Retina Macbook Pro. This one was upgraded with 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD. It has been completely restored to factory settings with OSX Yosemite. Everything works great without issue, I just want some extra money for my wife's Christmas present. It includes everything, as I purchased this brand new for $1299 + tax just last year. The item is used and has some nicks and scratches, but nothing major.