or Connect

Posts by dmash

Brand new, never used, just purchased last week but I could use extra money for Christmas gifts.
For sale is my 13.3" Retina Macbook Pro. This one was upgraded with 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD. It has been completely restored to factory settings with OSX Yosemite. Everything works great without issue, I just want some extra money for my wife's Christmas present. It includes everything, as I purchased this brand new for $1299 + tax just last year. The item is used and has some nicks and scratches, but nothing major.
This model was upgraded with 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD. Everything works great on the machine aside from the WiFi. When trying to connect it pops up 'no WiFi hardware installed'. You can hard connect via ethernet without issue. This could be a potentially great opportunity for somebody to fix. Was purchased brand new for $1299 + tax just last year. There are minor nicks from being used but nothing major. *Again, please be aware, the WiFi does not currently work on this device*
All of these were just purchased within the last month and are overall in very good condition. All of them are tagged a size large and the lot retailed for $215 new. The first 5 (100% cotton) are all from H&M and the last 5 (100% viscose) are from American Apparel. There is no discoloration in any of the shirts, my shadow was cast over the top of them in each of the pictures.
Brand new, never worn, navy blazer & cream pants purchased only weeks ago for $105 + tax. Both of these are 100% linen. Both are size 48 which correlates to a 38 blazer and 32-33 pants.
Brand new, never worn, navy & white pants purchased only weeks ago for $60 + tax. Both of these are 52% linen 48% cotton and size 32.
Worn for only 1 week as I didn't have my other belt. Made out of supple steerhide and has a brass buckle with a silver finish. Will patina into a very nice color.
These have been worn minimally. They have never touched water nor been altered in any way. I used flash to better illustrate details. *Belt is not included.
These are the best combat boots ever made in my opinion. They're built like a tank, handmade in Pennsylvania and will last forever. $800 on N.I.C.E. Collective's website and I've only worn them 1x.
Can we get a mod in here to take care of this?