or Connect

Posts by dmash

Haven't been through this thread, does anybody have first hand experience with the newest double zip from Augusta? I know some complained about the original being uncomfortable, but seems the newest design wraps around a touch more. Any input would be appreciated.
Title says all. Only wore these one time, D width. Stamped no warranty on the inside. Price-$150
Title says all. Only wore these one time, D width. Stamped no warranty on the inside. Price-$150
These are my favorite boots, however I could use the funds for some school related activities, so seeing if there's any interest. In my opinion these are good for a 42-43. Approximate measurements are outsole length 30.5cm and outsole width 4.25cm. Flash was used on the first two pictures, that is why there's a slight sheen. Please let me know if you have any questions. Price is net to me.
Title says all, size 31 in Atlantic blue, a great color for spring/summer. New without tags, these were $210 in stores. Approximate measurements: Waist- 16.25" Inseam- 34"
Used on and off, is a washed leather so looks pretty much the exact same as it did new. Price is net to me.
Title says all, used probably 5x, always washed cold and laid to dry. Stock picture shown of a different color to illustrate detail. These were $120 in stores. Price is net to me.
Brand new, was $150 in stores. Price is net to me.
Title says all, wore these two times. Model #23899 on website, retail for $75. Price- $25
Title says all, brand new from the SS13 collection. 100% cotton and have some pretty amazing details. The current SS14 model retails for $530 on the site and these look pretty much the exact same. The tagged size is 50, however I'm a 48 and they fit me fine. The waist measures 17" across with a little stretch to definitely go to 18". With the drawstring pulled, they can easily go to 14". In my opinion, these shorts are best fit for someone with a waist measurement of...