or Connect

Posts by dmash

Lightly used, only handwashed with cold water and laid to dry. Current models retail for about $400.
Lightly used, only handwashed with cold water and laid to dry. Current models retail for about $600.
Used on and off through last fall, only handwashed with cold water and laid to dry. This model covers the hands and looks the best in my opinion. Current models retail for about $500.
Brand new, never used, been sitting in my closet. Measures about 8ft from corner to corner. Current models retail for about $200.
Haven't been through this thread, does anybody have first hand experience with the newest double zip from Augusta? I know some complained about the original being uncomfortable, but seems the newest design wraps around a touch more. Any input would be appreciated.
Title says all. Only wore these one time, D width. Stamped no warranty on the inside. Price-$150
Title says all. Only wore these one time, D width. Stamped no warranty on the inside. Price-$150
Approximate measurements are outsole length 30.5cm and outsole width 4.25cm. Used on and off through last fall. These were over $1600 new.
Title says all, size 31 in Atlantic blue, a great color for spring/summer. New without tags, these were $210 in stores. Approximate measurements: Waist- 16.25" Inseam- 34"
Used on and off, is a washed leather so looks pretty much the exact same as it did new. Price is net to me.