or Connect

Posts by dmash

Zam Barrett FW13 black cowhide belt in size 48. This is a fantastic belt, with great quality leather and buckle, I just have too many belts so I'm going to let this one go. In my opinion this should fit a 46, 48 or 50 depending on the fit you're looking for. These retail for $210 new. Please be aware these belts come from the factory 'distressed' on the leather and buckle. Approximate Measurements: Length From Middle of Buckle to Each Hole- 32.5", 33.5", 34.5", 35.5",...
Superdry Japan pea trench coat in size XL which equates to a size 42 in my opinion. Has three front pcokets, double rear vent and is very warm. Retails for $370 and this model usually sells out at full retail price. Material: Outer- 49% Wool, 40% Polyester, 7% Acrylic, 2% Nylon, 2% Viscose Body Lining- 100% Nylon Sleeve Lining- 100% Polyester Approximate Measurements: Pit to Pit: 22" Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam: 19" Length from Top to Bottom: 39" *I only have my...
I'm selling this for a friend. Helmut Lang mainline skirt in size 4. She bought this on a whim to play around with some sewing and get it down to a 0 size, but decided not to possibly ruin such an interesting design and told me to sell it. It still has the tags attached and is brand new. It is made in USA and looks very nice in person. There is a 5" long zipper than runs in the back (close to the hip) to prevent stretching when taking on and off. Retail on this is $345 and...
John Varvatos mainline men's pants in size 50. They are a super versatile grey color Varvatos calls 'cast iron' and retail for $298. The inside tag states 73% cotton, 25% polyester, 2% elastane and Made in Portugal. Approximate Measurements: Waist- 16.75" Thigh at Crotch- 12" Inseam- 35" Hem- 8.5" *I only have my iPhone to take pictures with, hence the quality. Flash was also used so color may slightly differ than what is shown. The first picture is what I have taken,...
Vince men's casual pants in size 30, black colored and brand new with tags attached where they retailed for $210. They style number on tag is 'M08622125'. Tag states 100% cotton and Made in USA. Approximate Measurements: Waist- 16" Thigh at Crotch- 11.5" Inseam- 33.5" Hem- 7" *I only have my iPhone to take pictures with, hence the quality. Flash was also used so color may slightly differ than what is shown. The first picture is what I have taken, any additional pictures...
Theory men's shorts in size 32, burgundy colored which the brand refers to as 'madras'. They are the 'Nealson' model and still have the tags attached where the were $165. The shorts are composed of 75% cotton and 25% linen and would be great for spring/summer. Approximate Measurements: Waist- 16.5" Thigh at Crotch- 11.5" Inseam- 9.5" Hem- 9.75" *I only have my iPhone to take pictures with, hence the quality. Flash was also used so color may slightly differ than what is...
description shortly
Cruciani white cotton & elastane polo in size 52. Measurements coming soon.
Kangra Cashmere navy polo shirt in size 52. Measurements coming soon.
Cruciani brown silk & linen cardigan in size 52. Measurements coming soon.