or Connect

Posts by Fobulush

Quote: Originally Posted by romafan Have not heard of most of these people, but have never liked Dice Clay, Gilbert Gottfried, Howie Mandel. The 'angry' Sam Kinison was also unfunny. Robin Williams is annoying, but can be funny sometimes.... Gilbert Gottfried is alright. The way he did the Hugh Hefner roast redeemed all his annoying moments imo.
In no particular order: Taipei - Anybody who appreciates food should go here. The food culture is amazing. Also, wax apples are the most delicious fruit in the world. Los Angeles - It's sort of the opposite of San Francisco (which I live in and don't particularly like). I think it's a crappy place to visit, but a great place to live in. The trick is you really have to look hard to find the little nuggets of gold because they're deeply hidden in all the boroughs. Las...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy +1 on Blue Bottle in SF. Blue Bottle is fantastic. Just make sure you don't have to go to bed early that night because a cup of Blue Bottle is probably equivalent to 3 cups of coffee anywhere else.
I tried Chopin a while back. Can't say I really liked it all too much. It goes down smoothly, but has an unpleasantly burny aftertaste. I'd rank it slightly below Ketel. Grey Goose is terribly overrated. My pecking order is still Belvedere > Tito's Handmade > Ketel =~ Chopin > Grey Goose.
Show's gonna be epic.
Domesticated animals are finicky when it comes to food. My roommate feeds her cat a raw food diet and she left it with me for a week. I had to step out for 2 days so I ended up filling its bowl with dry food. When I came back, the cat had thrown up on a places on the carpet. Apparently, it was so used to the raw food diet that it couldn't handle the dry food. An outdoor cat is probably not as delicate, as it has a chance to eat all this random food from garbage cans...
pheromone spray?
None. I save a lot on deodorant, being Asian.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Am I the only one that think The Hangover was not particularly funny? I didn't think it was that good either, but that may have been because everybody I knew overhyped it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird's One View In the last couple of years, TWILIGHT. The funniest thing I've ever seen in a movie theater was the trailer for STARSHIP TROOPERS. One of these days I should watch the movie. I saw the midnight showing of New Moon when it came out. I have no interest in Twilight (book or movies), but the teeniebopper soundtrack that accompanied the movie that night was pure comedy gold.