or Connect

Posts by altemp

Damn. Do I cop a WV or wait on the fishtail?
Do N&F still have the annoyingly short fly? I could never comfortably wear my weird guys because of it. I had to sag so much and then it just gave me diaper ass and was incredibly unflattering.
He refunded my paypal payment but the tracking number he sent me for my jeans says its going to Surrey BC and I live in Toronto. And I can't contact him because he's banned. Edit: Got in contact with me, it appears to just be a mix up of tracking numbers. Edit 2: Pants returned today, in same condition I sent. So I got refunded and jeans sent back to me.
ya looks like shit. diors are not for you.
Opinions between navy/beige, navy/camel and jason bourne colourways? I'm going to order one within the next week or two and this decision seriously feels impossible. I love the beige colour on this gant rugger varsity but it appears the one with ToJ is lighter and the camel is darker...
Told me he is waiting on what his lawyer tells him before he refunds me. I don't really know what that means after he refunded someone today though, but I'm not going to push the issue for a few days most likely.
Who else makes Junya-like pieces without Junya prices? I like the whole leather elbow patches on everything deal. Thanks
View isn't skewed, most definitely true.
Looks alright, hard to tell. Kind of makes you look like you have a gut, though. Sizing up would definitely be a mistake though.