or Connect

Posts by altemp

There are two things that have no charged for me in the past two years. My PBJ's and my TOJ 2010 winter varsity. They've become such a part of my daily wear (varsity outside of summer) that I hadn't even considered replacing them with something new until recently, when I put my denim through the wash and all the weak spots gave way. Now one pocket is always torn off and you can almost see my underwear through the back yoke and I really don't want to let them go. My varsity...
It looks great in the second picture, but really off in the first.
Anyone know when the new gyakousu line is coming out? not seeing any release dates anywhere.
pass for me, the collar looks really cheap. usually like krane offerings though.
Really thinking about it. Cosmic light source s/s2012 parka. Transition between shades is so smooth, looks ever better in person.
Bottom portion looks really weird on the cardi, I would pass.
Buying way too much shit here. Got it for
Picked up a smaller day pack to add to my UC backpack. Nanamica x Yellow Rat x North Face collab. Also picked up 2 Lad Musician tees, Mick Jagger and Fender but can't be bothered to find pics.
dis bag. uc
I went to the Y-3 store in shibuya today (or one of them) and I was really not expecting the prices I saw. Is Y-3 stuff generally up there with mainline Yohji? Even some of the pants were breaking 100,000 yenyen definitely didn't feel like it was worth it. The actual Yohji mainline stuff feels much better in hand than what I was seeing.