or Connect

Posts by sfnapolifan

closer inspection of old posts seems to indicate that peter lee and lee baron are more or less the same thing. correct? any opinions on these guys vs. chan?
yes, another dumb noob question. definitely getting more than giving here on sf so far... who is peter lee? i've seen this name mentioned in gazman's and pg's waywrn posts. seems like good stuff. based in hk? does he/do they travel to the u.s.? google proved fairly useless on this one, and i couldn't find much information here in the archives. thanks.
hi there, have recently been adding to my wardrobe of tailored clothing, and my next step is going to be trying out chan--have made an appointment with them for their upcoming visit to san francisco. my biggest challenge so far has been outerwear--i'm a 43 short at 5'7"--42's are a touch too small, 44's are too big (despite the fact that 54c suits and jackets from kiton/borrelli/isaia seem to fit reasonably well), and everything is too long. specifically, i'm looking...
hi, thinking about taking the next step to a better class of shirt, and figure if i'm going to end up with bespoke eventually anyway, i may as well just skip past the many available mtm programs out there. beyond the question of fit, it seems that bespoke is viewed by many as a superior value for money proposition vs. european mtm programs. all that said, i'd like to gather opinions on bespoke options available on the west coast. things i'm considering include: ascot...
Hi, First time post from an increasingly active acquirer of nicer RTW men's garments, beginning to branch out into MTM. Thus far, I've acquired a couple of Kiton and Borrelli odd jackets and an Isaia suit at astonishingly varying price points/discount levels. One at retail (a Borrelli MTM--I know a lot of people will think it dopey to spend this much on a non-bespoke garment, but to each his own), the Kitons half-off on sale locally in SF, and a couple of successful...