or Connect

Posts by makewayhomer

B. Nelson in NYC will do this
Size on the first pair?
It's been years but I recall the 8.5d being too small and the 9d too large. Perhaps I should try in store again. I also fit in 9d in each of my c&J boots but it could be they are slightly big but the boot lacing compensates to make them fit
That was me. I found the 335 on my Skye 2 short. For reference I'm an 8.5d Barrie and Trubalance and the 8e UK on my Skye 2 was too short. You can find some other references of people who also found the Skye 2 fitting short.
May be interested in Warlow depending on last. I couldn't fit into the Marlow
that mean Color 2 may be actively imploding, so buyer beware on these #2 loafers for sale.
I never would ask someone to pay F&F on my posted asking price. however if they ask for a big discount I'll give them the option to pay that way as a way of getting closer on price
makes sense to me. my guess is the variance people see across makers is mostly due to the inherent variance in Horween shell, not anything the makers are doing to it
I think it's more of a PITA factorI asked them a couple times about putting a camp moc sole on a shoe with an existing midsole and got ignored. I suspect they just don't want to make changes like thatrelated, I'm about to do a premium refurbish by adding the Shaker sole onto my shell venetian loafer
a handwelted or goodyear welted or any sort of welted or stitched leather shoe can be water resistant, but if you want it to be waterproof you're gonna need a genie to grant that wish. any stitched construction marketed as "waterproof" is wrong.if you want waterproof, you're gonna need one continous piece of rubber wrapped around your foot. like Hunter Boots. you want leather shoes to perform like that and I want my Honda to be a Ferrari but that ain't happening.square...