or Connect

Posts by makewayhomer

Kenwood
I don't know but a possible explanation for all the confusion is that have used both sizing conversions
Amazing piece of Americana here, rare to find in this condition. Size 10B. $59 + actual shipping cost, PM me for quote
best wishes for your family chippy
Ditto I have those boots and they are amazing. Crockett and Jones does it right
that 8.5D "CDI" Cigar shell loafer was actually on the last irregulars list. someone tried to flip it, apparently failed, and must have returned it.
I don't want to complicate things for anyone looking for 335 information but I'll just share my personal experience: the Skye 2 boot (335) I bought in 8E was too short for me to comfortably wear (hurt my heel) while the Pembroke (325) I walked around in in 8E seemed fine. So I *think* the 335 is a just a tad shorter. Could be relevant for the people who know they are on the short end of any given size.
on ebay here. brand new. $150 + shipping OBO These are equivalent to a US sized 9E or higher volume 9D http://www.ebay.com/itm/301884858338?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Just curious if anyone from team Warlow has heard back from Lauren? I wrote early Friday. I'm sure she's busy so not worried, just curious
I don't think I've ever seen a shell Chelsea?