or Connect

Posts by makewayhomer

vintage Florsheim run TTS. if they are 10.5 A it means they'll fit 10.5 A, not 9C or 12 AAAAA putting 9C in the header is misleading and spammy
every Viberg boot I've seen either has a horrible looking sole (most of them) or a raised toe that looks like clown boots.
anyone else have to readjust their ankles/shins to wearing boots after the summer? all summer I only wear flip flops or loafers or boat shoes or the occasional blucher - then for fall I go back to boots. but man my shins/ankles hurt the first few wears - but now my boots feel as comfortable as ever. almost like I needed to develop some resistance to wearing boots again?
this obviously depends on your own situation - but - I find typically myself in a situation where crepe soles would be considered too casual
Yep. I once had a pair of Grenson chukkas in a crepe sole, they were the most comfortable shoes Ive ever owned - largely b/c of that crepe sole I think. it gets a lot of hate but comfort is a great thing. it's a great part of a mix.have you ever seen the results of a B.Nelson resole w/ crepe?
I believe he is a poster here.it's incredibly low class he not only takes other peoples pictures without crediting them, but then watermarks them as his own. such a dirt bag movefor those reading, I'm 95% sure that is a picture from zippy, and the size chart from reguy
the good news is - assuming you paid a fair price - you should be able to recoup most of your money by reselling. if you patient and/or a good lister, get all of it back
thank you
your welcome
this thread needs more people thanking each other, with no usage of multiquote. then it would be perfect