or Connect

Posts by dunelly

wtf is their plain white fabrics
i got a navy worsted last week the shoulders were great, i took it to a tailor to get the body nipped down a bit looked great, i can't wait to get it back. I was a little disappointed about the fabric thou. Shouldve got mohair for tropical climate
new pictures added
uniqlo oxfords sold Jcrew black shawl sweater $50 shipped Fits very slim XS Last - Uniqlo slim fit dress shirt, slightly tailored in back. Fits very slim $25 Shipped sorry for the lack of pics, but they're all in great shape rarely worn. blue Oxford + dress shirt washed once. Other hasn't been worn.
i think the regulation peacoat looks badass, i'd pick trapper over cadet
pants are too baggy sleeves looks .5 off maybe, show some cuff to see shoulders are too big
i would have a collar stay rest is up to you I'd measure body then add 3 inches to fabric so 30 waist = 33 inch of fabric So waist measurement = 16.5 Because 16.5x2 = 33 I did this for my first shirt and it came out perfect
after trying modern tailor, i can definitely say MTM is the way to go. $20 trial, now i'm hooked
Anyone have good fabric recommendations for a good white/blue dress shirt also good casual shirt fabrics?
Captoes,wingtips,etc AEs to JL, whatever, please pm me!