or Connect

Posts by dunelly

suede desert boots go with anything
its actually letting me add the indies you might want to retry
whats your height and weight
Warrior vs JtG vs fred perry vs ben sherman Tried researching but could not find any measurements for any of the brands. I know the baracuta models are blousy .I'm a 34 chest - 28 waist. Which of these would fit the slimmest?
did they remove their slim fit oxfords wtf
do the pants fit similar to the 484 cut from jcrew? or more towards urban slim the newberry jacket has no xs :[
whats your dimensions im 125lb and 5'7" you think a small would fit me w/ some tailoring
thinking of getting the herringbone coat anyone have it in small? i have 17.5 shoulders but a 35 chest any clue on how it'd fit?
Yes that is what my tailor said. "if you get fat I will take it out" I'll give full measurements when I get home thanks. btw i am 5'8" 125lbs. It fits me very well
16.5" shoulders navy worsted, 34 chest, 28 waist It's been tailored a bit for me but you can open it to a 36 chest. $375 OBO. It was great for my interview but I don't need a suit anymore! it's the conservative cut measurements are Shoulders - 16.5" chest - 18" Waist - 15" sleeve lnght 24 total lenght from top of collar to bottom is 29 " pants waist 14 across (28) front rise 10 thighs 10 hem 7 back rise 12 inseam 29 with 2 inches of fabric to let out any other...