or Connect

Posts by dunelly

the dark brown linen pants are awesome the khaki im not sure sure, seems to show wrinkles a lot easier i think ima cop the navy linen pants now it drapes so much better than cotton, no hard creases at all also the texture of the pants seems twill unlike the textures on the shirt
agree with you chet about the linen i kept the white and navy, i figured they'd be versatile. dark blue = french blue dress shirt for sure the brighter colors do look too easter dress sunday. Although I think olive would go well I wish they had a nice red the linen pants spark my interest, besides the khaki, navy vs dark brown ????
I agree , I'm scared they ll shrink too much. I want a nice loose fit
Pics
Pics
actually like the white linen the navy linen is very dark, dont know how i'd wear w dark jeans, definitely only goes w khaki or olive color pants light blue xs is out ggs maybe another white or pink hmm the linen blazers shoulders are weird, form wack lumps
weather went from ice cold to 80 wtf need LINEN
40 wtf
7 inches. Very warm nice pants for the price, just realized 2 pairs similar shade redundant If anyone want a hemmed pair in 29 waist in either color let me know
Anyone want to buy the Slim wool navy jacket in small? Ripped the tag off so I can't return. I also bought two of the slim wool pants in 29. Went overboard, only need one if anyone wants to buy a pair. Have both the medium grey colors.