or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol I found his post kind of cute but I'm also a huge sap happy to read it man Yeah I was lolin' at him before but that was kinda cute. (still kinda lolin' though)
I don't know. But I'm strongly leaning towards no.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Would never ever ever buy H&M shoes, price and quality tend to be more closely related in footwear (non-sneaker). Never actually saw the Jimmy Choo x H&M shoes, but I doubt they were very nice in person They were boring as fuck. Came to the Vancouver H&M and all I saw were Chelsea boots and plain side-zips. Leather felt fine, but I'm not sure it was worth the money. Rubber soles. I didn't see the entire...
Quote: Originally Posted by danjwills Why don't you spend a little more money and go for the James Bond Omega Seamaster? http://www.precisiontime.co.uk/omega...ch-p-5684.html a little more money
News and olds dish their share of stupid shit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire It could have been better. The old man dying when I was nine was the worse part. However, I look on the bright side. I was able to move out of Canada I'm sorry to hear about that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire It seemed like you were attributing those to the "age" we live in. Actually, we had the electricity cut off a few times when I was a kid. Never the gas, I guess there's rules about not letting people freeze. Sigh. ok. nevermind then, piob. you had a pretty unlucky birth.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I want a bit luckier, as in heir to a fortune. Btw, running water and electricity? I wish you could see some of the reservations I've done public health work on. I was speaking about you specifically, but yeah. Some of those are pretty terrible conditions.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire If there's reincarnation, I hope to belong to the lucky sperm club next time. I think you pretty much did this time around. I know I did. Don't have any deformities, have Canadian citizenship and live in an age with running water, electricity and law. Doin' pretty ok by that standard. edit: and you're not a francophone, so there could always have been that alternative
So interested it hurts.