or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Is this a slam?
Question, sure. And I'd wager that he needn't be 'politically aware' for 10 to 15 years in order to make judgements. At the end of the day, if you go out looking for something, you're bound to find it.
Was prostitution ever fully "legal" in the United States?
News media has been blindly partisan since there's been news media. What you need is a citizenry who can identify that- and to be honest, I feel that fears over how stupid Americans are concerning these things are vastly overstated. If they weren't, and the "Mainstream Media'' were indeed as leftward as many here claim, would that not also mean that the citizenry would be equally leftward? I don't know... I just have a hard time swallowing that it's as bad as everyone claims.
Reporters Without Borders is a Marxist Communist Fascist Femini-Nazist organisation who has been known to ''pall around'' with atheists and terrorists, though. Can't be trusted.
I saved that '95 Chateau de Vaud for my birthday meal tonight. I've never had an aged Bordeaux, let alone an aged wine, before. First taste- it's not like anything I've ever tasted. I'm well aware that it's a cheap bottle, but... wow. So different.
It was only a matter of time before some hegemonic organisation tried to regulate the net. Interesting how this plays out.
Ugh- leave some for the rest of us, guys. Better be westpoint chinos in a 31 for me on Saturday >:
Why, isn't this when it would do the most damage to X's campaign? /half-empty