or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Sorry, drinking Benriach 15 PX. Great nose.
I'm not a fan of the Glenlivet but that's an incredible price. I'm sure the 15 and 18 are good; especially for company.
Got a bottle of Lava DE; I figured I could try the regular 16 any time but this stuff is selling quickly here. I'll return it if I try the 12 or 16 this week and get blown away. Looking at grabbing a few cheaper bottles. Laphroaig Quarter Cask and the Highland Park Dark origins next time I'm at the BCL
Is the DE worth a $25 premium over the 16?
Yeah I had the 10 yr a friend brought over and was told that it was really good so we walked over and bought a bottle that afternoon. Don't regret it at all. I actually really like smoke and peat; I've fallen out of love with the Nectar D'Or...
Grabbed a Ardbeg Uigeadail as my second bottle. For a third I'm trying to decide between the Lagavulin DE, 16, Talisker 10, Talisker DE, Highland Park Dark Origins, or the Highland Park 18. Opinions?
drop- $300
I have a mind to go back and grab something else. I picked up a Cardhu on the SAs advice but haven't opened it. Been on a bourbon and rum kick. Zaya rum and some Eagle Rare
Got my first bottle of scotch- Glenmorganie Nectar D'Or. Think I might go back and grab the Compagne
Bump- now accepting offers.