or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Einstein's essays about his belief (or lack thereof) of God are really quite interesting. Apparently, and this is somewhat off topic, he was struggling with the press for quite some time. Those who believed kept trying to paint him as a thiest, which he didn't exactly like.
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou twelve dollars and two bits, cuz I got my shit in 1883. and even then I'm sure it was worth a small property
Quote: Originally Posted by GlenCoe I liked the suitcases from The Darjeeling Limited (by Marc Jacobs) The final scene when they were throwing them away in a slow motion was so cool. I was under the impression that they were custom LVs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol I found his post kind of cute but I'm also a huge sap happy to read it man Yeah I was lolin' at him before but that was kinda cute. (still kinda lolin' though)
I don't know. But I'm strongly leaning towards no.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Would never ever ever buy H&M shoes, price and quality tend to be more closely related in footwear (non-sneaker). Never actually saw the Jimmy Choo x H&M shoes, but I doubt they were very nice in person They were boring as fuck. Came to the Vancouver H&M and all I saw were Chelsea boots and plain side-zips. Leather felt fine, but I'm not sure it was worth the money. Rubber soles. I didn't see the entire...
Quote: Originally Posted by danjwills Why don't you spend a little more money and go for the James Bond Omega Seamaster? http://www.precisiontime.co.uk/omega...ch-p-5684.html a little more money
News and olds dish their share of stupid shit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire It could have been better. The old man dying when I was nine was the worse part. However, I look on the bright side. I was able to move out of Canada I'm sorry to hear about that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire It seemed like you were attributing those to the "age" we live in. Actually, we had the electricity cut off a few times when I was a kid. Never the gas, I guess there's rules about not letting people freeze. Sigh. ok. nevermind then, piob. you had a pretty unlucky birth.