or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Trench looks pretty nice. What's the price range of this stuff?
Gant Rugger looks pretty ok this season.
Yeah I just grabbed a pair of creme weird guys and a couple OCBDs (which are actually really fucking nice for what I paid).
Want to kop because they're 75 bones and I'm a poor. Thoughts? Vans OTW "Larkin" ("maybe if we make it sound like Lanvin people won't know")
Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz N&F are too good to be at Holt, the Vancouver store pushes them by the wayside to make more room for $300 sweatshop denim Boy's Co. (ugh) stocks a lot of N&F, Gant Rugger and Fred Perry in their Metrotown location. All N&F were 50% off last week so I stocked up.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Doesn't look like forum.bodybuilding.com to me Fair enough. Nonetheless, someone posting in a forum dedicated to helping them look better is going to get advice beyond what color shoelaces to wear with their Clarks. Do you sincerely believe that "tighten core + build shoulders" is defamatory in this context?
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong body type is as much a part, if not a bigger part, of an outfit than the clothes themselves. i think posting pictures of yourself on the internet invites criticism of both your clothes and your build. This. And on a forum dedicated to appearance, no less. LK's a pretty man, but I think this one he's just being overly pretentious.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Unsolicited workout/diet advice is the worst You know where you are, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing I don't understand why people tell other people to "work out". I don't understand why people use quotations when there shouldn't be any.
kid doesn't need a diet, he'll waste away. hit the gym, do some crunches work up those shoulders. looks like he'd have a potentially good distance runners body.