or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

looks the same as everything else out there. blazer is nice but looks rather overpriced.
GF has 2500 saved up for a watch for me. She gets a fancy engagement ring and she thought it would be nice to get me a fancy-shmancy watch. I really like the look of the 42mm Planet Ocean but I'm not sure it would be really practical. She said she'd save for whatever I wanted (within reason) and I'm leaning towards an Explorer I (can be worn on natos or steel). Basically something to last longer than I do that I can give to my probably useless and lazy grandkids.
The Class. I felt it portrayed a classroom quite well- albeit the teacher seemed like an asshole.
Journey of self-discovery in an Indian train sleeper car.
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonCali I bought a Rolex white gold Daytona (black face) today: OJFC
Broke up one fight yesterday and two today. Got a stray slug in the face from one of them (and a death threat for breakin' it up) so I'm washing it back with a gingerale and bacardi. Literally didn't feel like reaching for anything else.
2007 Perrin & Fils Cotes Du Rhone Villages is pretty nice. Mind you, I don't know wine.
Only did 5 but holy shit was it cold.
Never had a problem with CP. In fact, they've been very pleasant every time I've dealt with them. Glad they're bringing money into the system.