Posts by CBrown85

6.5 mi today, 50:11.
Would love to restore a late-model MGA. Plebe, but there's something elegant about them.
Had a dark and stormy last week. excellent.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm really happy. Been together for 8 years, lived together for 3, and have known each other since we were kids. Closer to her today than ever. To be honest we just want to get out and enjoy ourselves. She lost her grandmother to cancer on Monday and my dad had a heart attack like two months ago. Srsly though. Appreciate it piob, I know you're a connoisseur. Lots of faith in your opinion.
17 km on Thursday, 11 yesterday.
My new wife and I are taking a few days honeymoon and driving down the west coast and back in about a week. We'd really like to stop at as many wineries as we can, but I'm not familiar with the Washington or Oregon wine community. Can anyone suggest any out-of-the-park great wineries we should check out? Route isn't planned yet so I'm open to anything, really.
+1
Mr. Anton, What type of socks are ideal for birkinstocks? Regards, Your Santa Cruz Neighbour
I'd imagine that everything Bond wears will be Ford.
Genesis looks cooler but... girlier? GTI retains some of that mid-90s Honda hatchback aesthetic which is cool too. Tough call.