Posts by CBrown85

6.5mi again today. Glad I signed up for the half, good motivation.
British Columbian, absurd sin taxes. They don't change whether or not we have far right or far left in parliament.
My father has favoured those in the past. Haven't had one in a while, but I've been a fan of the Penfolds Koonunga Hill cab-shiraz, like $16 a bottle here which is about what I like to pay for table wine. Should also add that we had a bottle of Bodegas Lan Rioja Crianza last night. Really good, though it was about $30.
Wow, generous guy! I'll grab the Warre's today- it''s a lot cheaper than Grandfather, which is awesome. I like their Otima label (have only tried the 10 yr thus far and was pleased).
Stand corrected. Sorry, you're a valuable poster and I make a point to read what you say carefully but they're often dense.
I know, right? First they wear pants, then they vote! Who knows what's next, right?!?!? (10)
Surprised to the beacon of moneyed conservatism telling someone not to get married. I just got married, but could see why some people wouldn't want to. It's not for everyone, but those who find ''the one'' (which seems like very few actually do) make it work. It's not easy or fun all the time, but well worth it. Remember, you're not marrying her now, you're marrying her 10 years from now, and 20 years from now and 50 years from now. You'll both be different people at all...
They put in a Krispy Kreme in town (first in Canada? don't know, who cares) and the doughnuts are better than Tim Horton's. In fact, I'm pretty sure they make them with some big doughnut machine right in front of you- not sure what American KK's look like. I'm not sure how the KK stays open here, though, as nobody seems to be in there. Ever. Tim Hortons, however, has terrible everything (especially their paint-thinner coffee). I think Foo made the comment that ''oh em...
I had a sip of Penfold's Grandfather at a place in Vancouver... so I saved up and bought a bottle. Hahah, it'a almost gone! Do you guys know of anything like that? It's a tawny and I think I like tawny's.
Interior is nice and minimalist-ish, but the exterior leaves much to be desired.