or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

So interested it hurts.
Quote: Originally Posted by TKJTG I know you guys hate polo shirts, but fuck you -- I like em. Jeans. what are they.
Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy PM sent pm sent on the imperials yesterday, but no reply. are they already sold??
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six As of the end of next summer I will be able to tell you for sure. Guessing mid-30's unless plans change drastically. A million isn't that much money really. I like you but that's probably the most pompus thing I've read on this forum for a few weeks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma You are, once again, unable to present your argument in a coherent fashion as you are confusing,willfully or not, the appearance of an item as an utilitarian/specialized tool, casual wear and then designer clothe. Here are a few points you should ponder before answering: 1) Sneakers have been around for decades, first a sport accessory then also worn casually (think 50s w. preppy look, 60s by hippies and 70s by punks...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I think our terminal cat is starting to wind down. Not 100% sure yet this is the end, but even if it isn't, it sure reminds us the end is near. I played hookey on Monday, and whenever I sat down on th couch, she would jump up and lean against my leg and purr. My days have been pretty good. Rear driver-side tire blew out yesterday. That kinda sucked.
Yeah I don't know why the fuck I didn't jump on dat.
holy fuck that av
Loved that scene when Campbell was talking about the guilty and the innocent with his pregnant wife. I'm sure the man was grouping himself in with the former.
also, what a lame-ass thread name.