or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

He's rightfully pissed that the folks who go on and on about how fitted jeans, oxfords and desert boots are the be-all-end-all of 'style' don't see any other possible way and has already tacitly acknowledged that others can still maintain these 'preppy' or 'workwear' based aesthetics but need to do so with edge and imagination for them to be worthy of his attention and praise (or tolerance?). It's just a shame that most people don't have the intelligence or the brooding...
So retarded to think that if you're not throwing rocks at the establishment you're not worth listening to.
Made it 9 days into NoKopFeb. $25 RRL woven red belt and $40 WeeJuns. Shrug.
bar needs to be lost or lowered, seems forced.
Yeah I've noticed that the SAs are super-hot chiks or flamboyant guys.
Hey folks, I feel like your lives would be better if you were to purchase any of the following items: 1. Wings + Horns hoodie- oatmeal. Got this from the sample sale last year and literally haven't worn it. It's been sitting the closet since. Size Small. - $100 shipped in Canada, add $5 to ship to the US. 2. Grey selvage Naked + Famous Weird Guys 31 x 32. They fit ok, but they ride too low for my taste. $60 shipped Canada, add $5 to the US. 3. Rogues Gallery...
http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Alde...ndy_17155.html Anyone have experience with these?
Or if it qualifies as exercise.
looks the same as everything else out there. blazer is nice but looks rather overpriced.
GF has 2500 saved up for a watch for me. She gets a fancy engagement ring and she thought it would be nice to get me a fancy-shmancy watch. I really like the look of the 42mm Planet Ocean but I'm not sure it would be really practical. She said she'd save for whatever I wanted (within reason) and I'm leaning towards an Explorer I (can be worn on natos or steel). Basically something to last longer than I do that I can give to my probably useless and lazy grandkids.