Posts by CBrown85

Discovered Campari a little while ago. Good stuff.
hah, nice. I'm not sure where I'd even put that. I'd drink a mean boston sour out off it though.
Yes, but it's all I'm stocking right now.
Maybe I'll pick up a few pink sparkles today. Just to fuck with em.
Keith, how does Noilly Prat compare to the Cinzano? Any major differences? I've been using Hendrick's, Cinzano, and Campari.
If you grab anything good, post it. There's an antique show this weekend I'm going to try and hit- they're usually pretty good for stuff like this. It's hard to find a complete set that isn't chipped or otherwise damaged.
I think I'm going to be scouring antique shops for my future barware. I like stuff with a history and don't want to get too matchy-matchy
Transparent aluminium?
That's smart. I've seen people rub the rim with stuff because when you change the nose of the drink you basically change it's flavour. hah, I actually worked with an Irish woman who's mother used to own a pub back home. She said that when patrons would get too drunk, her mom would just pour them water and rub with rim of the glass with whiskey and they were never the wiser!
Putting the bitters in the atomizer? hmm.I make a pretty elementary cocktail, to be honest. Actually, I like Maker's Mark or Knob Creek and Angostura bitters (haven't even bothered looking for anything else, though after all this talk I might start).