or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

*They're
Yes- %40 off outerwear (i think) and markdowns for a lot of the other stuff. Jeans and chinos weren't marked down but I grabbed two pair anyway.
Good to know. $90 is still pretty good when they're charging double that retail. I'll grab a couple things. See what's left today...
Had a nice meal at Hawksworth in Vancouver last night. Not happy about the wine markup, but enjoyed this quite a bit. I think it's only around $20 in the US ($42 in BC).
I think he does.
Than.
Is this a slam?
Question, sure. And I'd wager that he needn't be 'politically aware' for 10 to 15 years in order to make judgements. At the end of the day, if you go out looking for something, you're bound to find it.
Was prostitution ever fully "legal" in the United States?
News media has been blindly partisan since there's been news media. What you need is a citizenry who can identify that- and to be honest, I feel that fears over how stupid Americans are concerning these things are vastly overstated. If they weren't, and the "Mainstream Media'' were indeed as leftward as many here claim, would that not also mean that the citizenry would be equally leftward? I don't know... I just have a hard time swallowing that it's as bad as everyone claims.