or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Quote: Originally Posted by Eason I'd say being a Professor/Lecturer is highly rewarding. Grading stacks of hundreds of mid-terms, I'd have to say, is completely not. You're a professor? For some reason I thought you were teaching ESL... maybe that's Aeglus. Anyway, I'm a Social Studies/Phys Ed teacher in BC. Very rewarding, good pay (for a 24 year old) and lets me coach. I love it.
On a serious note, I don't fear death. When I die, it will be 'lights out' (I will not survive my own death, I don't believe that I have a soul, etc.). I won't be there, so I have no rational reason to fear an event that I technically won't be present at.
Here lies CBrown85, 1985-2010 Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Wreckage Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI I bought this. I couldn't resist nor did I want to wait for it to go on sale. This was the one piece that stuck out to me. I thought the tweed that AR was talking about was nice but I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of the material. But I want that camel cableknit cashmere v-neck so fucking bad though.
Wasn't super-impressed with their shirting. The designs were awesome (colors, pockets, patterns, etc.) but they didn't fit very well and haven't held up to washing.
This is interesting. I was in Club Monaco the other day (picked up a silk/cashmere cardi and a pair of clinch-back shorts ($9). The suits felt great, had surgeon cuffs, good rolls, great fit, nice quality (not sure I'd spend the 550 on one, though). Wandering around I honestly thought I saw a bunch of Thom Browne influence- to be honest, I thought CM was ripping him off. I had no idea he was doing work for them. This is pretty cool.
will pass unnoticed. boring work steez. don't usually do jeans and tie combo but i was feeling it today. wore a heavy black cardigan not worth posting. took the opportunity to fix my hairline, too. shirt - BB tie - Dolce and G bar - Tiffany belt - Gap or something. no idea. about 8 years old and has a nice patina. jawns - Nudie shooz - AE delray seconds (obv) been polishing with black polish because they look better darker.
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah multiplied This is why I'm afraid to go faster than 88mph.
I was going to post a couple fitpics but now I feel woefully inadequate. Thanks kunk.