Posts by CBrown85

I was commenting to someone the other day how I can no longer find any common ground with people who brunch. Civil war.
Does that include the stat holidays or just 'day's off''?Happy Thanksgiving, BTW.
Lingerie photography. Easy one. Next.
Hmm- I think the message in this thread can be easily explained by the smash hit Family Man starring Nick Cage. Your only two options in life are work 100-hour weeks now and 'invest' in your career or be 'poor' when you're old. There's gotta be somewhere in the middle. *shrug* My dad worked very long hours and months in as a self-employed tradesman and has one foot in the grave. Two heart attacks at 53 and regrets not spending more time at home. It could involve your...
Forum experts: Just picked this up for $45 CAN. Is it ready?
pun?
Thanks. Good to know- father in law and wife aren't into oaky wines. I've had the Oyster Bay's Sauv. Blanc. at a pub (I'm a loser) and I remember it being surprisingly good. It was more than half the price of the Stag so I'm sort-of hoping we enjoy it more.
Just grabbed these for Thanksgiving this weekend. Ham on Sunday and Turkey on Monday. Not a chardonnay person, can anyone comment on either of these. I've heard the Stag's Leap is supposed to be ok.
Ian Flemming made sure to include brand labels in his novels because, at the time, people had little access to luxury items. Bond makes pretty explicit note of where and how he spends his money in Moonraker and, and trust me, he doesn't ''overspend'' on things. Inflation aside, one could get a bespoke a lot cheaper than one can now. Of course, the Bond of the 50s and 60s was a lot less vain than the current incarnation. He had a Rolex because at the time, Rolex was still...
My Suit Supply is good for the price- actually really good for the price. I grabbed a blazer from J. Crew while we were in the states last month- it's not bad... better get it on sale, but it found it better than the same product at BB. Both were only half canvassed.