or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Price drop. Everything is brand new unworn (except the shoes). Last bump before it all hits eBay. One grey available- both blues available.
You know, typing that out I had a feeling that it would be used by you. You're just as predictable as I am.
I'm uneducated. Why is this particular piece of ham so special? (and gross why should it last forever)
price drop blankets $110 shipped, only have blues left.
1. Vintage shell cordovan Florsheim Imperials. 9.5D - $110 shipped Can/US---------$100 shipped Can/US Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us 2. NWOT (have them) Gitman Vintage pinpoint blue shirt. Material is light, it would make a great summer shirt. Grabbed this on sale and it didn't fit. Small - $100 Shipped Can/US---- DROP $95 Shipped (taking a hit)......DROP $90 Shipped. - Uploaded with ImageShack.us 3. Wings + Horns queen sized...
pleb noob collection: Thom Brown scotchgrain chukkas AE delray sperrys vintage florsheim cordovan longwings prokeds Dries van noten captoe two-tone boots
Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 Looks good to me. Hopefully I will still be looking good once I graduate and start teaching. Teaching is great; you can wear a tie or a pair of shorts, both are basically appropriate. That said, a lot of people dress like slobs. I stick to the wool tie + knit thing at work (maybe a blazer or some bastian if it's cool).
I've got the 42 PO with the black bezel and orange numbers on the stainless band. Great investment imo.
.....also post some Thom pics.