or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Never been there, but I hear it smells like a toilet.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Of course you can. I just wouldn't recommend it. It'll either suck or be really expensive. I know people who pay close to 2k for a modest 1br in yaletown. This. The Canada Line makes getting downtown ridiculously easy provided you live somewhere near it. Time was in order to skytrain to work you had to live in Burnaby or something and... fuck that noise. Canada Line has made life so much easier.
Spoo made the contest his bitch this week. Sorry guys.
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide u aint beatin 143 man. may as well kop now before someone else gets your size.. Haha - what was the problem? what was the thought process? .... "Do i really need another w+h hoodie..?". I hear ya' though.. Before that point I had never owned anything W+H. I'm not a hoodie person- only own one american apparel ash and barely ever wear it, figured this would collect dust in the closet. Went back the...
Man I need more shirts. I posted about a $50 white oxford I picked up like 4 months ago and haven't found a deal even close to this anywhere. Desperate for more of these. Also picked up a pair of weird guy sz 30 at the Times shop here in Vancity. Pretty tight. Do the grey selvage weirdguys stretch much?
I've got about 10 W+H pieces but I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the $60 grey tigerfleece hoodie i tried on at the sample sale.
Holt Renfrew was having some ladies shoe sale so I picked up the GF a pair of satin flats with bows on them for $260. Seems redic to me but I'm assured that this is a good price... :/ Also, while in the city I hit up the H/M to see if they had any returned lanvin stuff. They did, but it was all linen and seemed to be worse made than their regular stuff. Looked and felt terrible, but maybe I'm just a philistine.
I had the awesomest dorm room. 15th floor, million dollar ocean and downtown views and decked it out with some pretty cozy stuff. Nothing baller, but I actually enjoyed spending time in there. Now the gf does all the in-home design because we can't afford to deck the place out in anything but pleb stuff.
Final drops before this stuff hits the 'bay.
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou Something like $350 for 2 in Reyjavik. Shark?