or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Quote: Originally Posted by jet kitsune, another underappreciated brand love it good cops on schneider, like i said a long time ago a great honest designer with good quality maybe snap my faliero tonight, ya right who am i kidding lol and don't waste your money on thom just buy gitman vintage N+F makes a mean oxford for 100 bux. snagged three off Rooney with a 20% discount.
"Just buy TB and tailor it to BoO"
Quote: Originally Posted by ljrcustom Does that michael bastian shirt have french cuffs? -LR yeah. lots of interesting detailing on it that I didn't know would be there. slight shoulder ruffling.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one don't wear that shirt untucked, for the love of god. why not. have a badass pair of aldos that look awesome with it.
Bastian. Fits pretty great. looks good untucked
Yeah I've got a pair of WeirdGuys in grey sz 30. Big mistake, should've gotten a 31. If anyone wants em they can have em for 100 bucks + shipping (paid 135). Worn a couple of times and cold soaked once.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan All you guys talking about building special relationships with SAs or having to cross a certain dollar threshold in purchases are either blowing hot air or simply off the mark. I just received an e-mail from the SA notifying me that she thinks they can do the order, but they need final confirmation from Paris. Well hopefully I'm just off the mark. That said, the books is primarily about Birkin bags,...
I'm almost through that Bringing Home the Birkin book by Michael Tonillio or whatever. It's hard to put down, the guy basically explains this thread. There's a formula to purchasing stuff from Hermes, apparently. You'd have to get in there and grab a few more items before you were able to get something custom like you've asked for. The guy walks in off the street and could get a Birkin in any location he wanted just by ordering like $1000 bucks worth of things BEFORE he...
those are nice but i feel like they'd look really good after a couple a years and a shitkicking
the veracity of saying that without providing a link...