or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Is the outrage over a) The fact that drone strikes are killing innocent people (previously called 'collateral damage' during the Bush years and was typically viewed as a problem only by the opposition party), b) Obama has increased drone strikes and as an exercise in straw-grasping and concern-reversal so that opposition to the President has something to criticise, or c) that these drones are taking the jobs of hard-working fighter pilots.The optimist in me hopes for 'a'...
lolDoesn't he talk about reducing dependance on foreign oil...constantly? Seems like, from what I've been reading and listening to, the GOP and moderate Democrats both agree that halting the pipeline was nothing more than an election move.
He's moved on to self-caricature.
To be fair, much of the forum regards those on the left with an equally inflammatory view. Obviously this is not a justification- just pointing out that neither side really has a pleasant view of the other. I imagine this is American Politics.
Note: Not connect any of that with any sort of 'racism'- just found what you posted really misleading.
Oh wow. I was inspired by that post and it didn't give me that picture- I looked through a couple dozen pages to be sure. Though, when I searched ''kenyans obama win'' that pic came up at the beginning of the second page. Not very scientific, though.
Ohhhh. I get it. It's because Obama's black and they're Kenyan.
Not to derail, but how long do you think Obama quietly reverses his ''stance'' on the Keystone XL?
I predict the GOP will worry less and less about trying to keep your vote in the future- they don't really need to, anyway. You'll never vote blue, regardless of what the GOP says, so it's unlikely they'll be catering to the far-right end of the spectrum. It's clear they need to attract those in the centre if they are to survive.