or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Grabbed a BoO oxford for 165 at Roden Grey today. Denim was pretty cheap at Holt, too. Tons of N+F.
N+F Skinny Guy raw selvage BoO red oxford W+H chinos (holy fuck these are slim)
I wasn't going to go out today, but after seeing the sale thingy at RG I think I'll head downtown.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 the ann d. are wool. i have 75 pairs of pants but unlike our brethren, i refuse to post exciting pics of chinos and jil sander dress pants how long have you been building this collection, knuk (do they all still fit, that is)
Got it for 60 bucks on ebay, new. We'll see if it fits. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize=
I sported a side-part until midway though ninth grade. After that I had the popular messy look but since I've been slowly going back to the part. Feels more ''me''. I say wear it with pride.
Quote: Originally Posted by NORE Foo: something like this in dk green? the Diablo on the right looks pretty nice. like the leather, looks like thom shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by jet kitsune, another underappreciated brand love it good cops on schneider, like i said a long time ago a great honest designer with good quality maybe snap my faliero tonight, ya right who am i kidding lol and don't waste your money on thom just buy gitman vintage N+F makes a mean oxford for 100 bux. snagged three off Rooney with a 20% discount.
"Just buy TB and tailor it to BoO"
Quote: Originally Posted by ljrcustom Does that michael bastian shirt have french cuffs? -LR yeah. lots of interesting detailing on it that I didn't know would be there. slight shoulder ruffling.