or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Well, I don't know who the fuck you are or what your "true" views on this or a range of issues may be, so all I can go by is what you're posting. Quite frankly, you're so outspoken about this gun issue that it seems that you're against any and all discussion that ''gun culture'' or ''gun laws'' aren't perfect the way they are- furthermore, any significant modification to them could spark an all-out civil war. That's quite dramatic. Others, who are pro-gun, are caricaturing...
Really, though.
So much bullshit drama on both sides of this debate.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Hmm. How does it go? "There's a fine line between ideology and psychosis."Between this and the Amanda Todd event earlier in the year, I think we all need to have a good, long thought of the treatment of mental illnesses. I have no idea the state of them in the US, but I know for a fact how few resources are available in the Great North.
Go on.
Is this sarcastic?
One of the most religious nations in the industrialised world's real problem is that it's not religious enough?
I thought about that too. I feel like actively telling people not to have that conversation is equally political, though.