or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Yeah I tried on a green lined galvanic and ended up with the field coat instead thinking it would be more versatile. Thinking I might swap this for something insulated. pm if interested in a black Field in small.
I thought I could pull it off, but it's filling a hole in the wardrobe that didn't need filling. Grabbed from NMWA, where the XS is currently sold out. I should add, this has been worn about 6 times, but is still in perfect condition. NMWA dustbag will be shipped with the purchase. Price is 320.00 shipped Canada or USA.
Yeah I'm having a hard time with these armholes, too. Why would they make them so small?
Is there a fit difference between the Veilance insulated field jacket and the non-insulated field jacket? I have a size small in the 'non' and think it's probably going to be too cold. I could get another jacket for layering, but I'd rather just have this one with some of it's own coreloft.
Right. I hadn't thought about foot bed compression. Thank you!
Hey guys, just picked up an awesome pair of snuff suede pennies in an 8.5D and wondering if these'll stretch a little bit. They're great, but a little snug.
Whole fit looks good squirl. I'm glad I got the charters cardigan. It's massive and super-hot but it's good at work with jeans and a t or a henley. I've been eyeing that Eidos guncheck and now I regret not grabbing it when I had the chance. Looks great on moss.
I don't own any arcteryx and really need a winter coat so I'll be stopping by the factory shop on Boxing Day. My budget is around $300- is there anything in my price range or should I be looking at other stuff?
Yeah I'm havin all sorts of regrets. Grabbed the green but that navy is staring me straight in the eye.
Ugh. DAMN YOU, GEOGRAPHY