or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Looks pretty great. Don't forget, you can order small drams from masterofmalt if you're wanting to try something not on your list. I know people who have used the service before and it's an awesome idea.
Killer deal. If I didn't have one very similar, I'd be on this. Also, congratulations, "Eidos bicolored knit tie. Worn twice. Original owner. Great Knit." has won this year's Hemingway "10-word story" award.
Can report that this is excellent. I think it was like $30ish CANDark fruity, a bit of oak and pepper. Pretty nice on its own.
If anyone orders Merlot I'm fucking leaving.
I agree with all of these- Never tried the Dark Origins but it sounds interesting. Lagavulin 12 is better than the 16 if you already have a lot of "darker" scotches and prefer stronger smoke- Lagavulin DE isn't that great. Never been a fan of Macallan. QPR seems way off.Honestly Foo your list looks pretty incredible. I'd probably ditch one of the Laphroaigs and put on a Talisker, Ardbeg, or a Lagavulin (or two). Something a bit cheaper like the Aberlour you don't mind...
As a Canadian, option 2 looks the best. Pretty much everything ShawnBC said applies with me.
What does a truffle actually taste like?
If money wasn't an object, I'd drive a Tesla for sure. There are a lot in our area- very sleek looking cars. Drove in one of the "fast" versions of the S. Spectacular.
Yeah, just saw this. 79 doesn't seem old, but I suppose it is.