Posts by CBrown85

Seems early for AW already.
DESCRIPTION Worn a few times and washed once. Very warm. This is not french terry, but the heavyweight fleece. From Reining Champ's website: Flatlocked seams Set-in / raglan sleeves Rib cuffs and waist Rib side panels Two way YKK zipper Rib-bound front patch pockets Woven drawcord Rib lined hood Taped collar seam Bartack reinforcements Woven labels with signature stitching Handcrafted in Canada Fabric: 100% Cotton Contrast: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
White/grey GATs are probably the best and most versatile sneakers I've ever owned. Mind you, I use them as beaters and they've held up tremendously well.
I could be wrong, but is Band of Outsiders belly-up?
Don't forget about sleep. Kids take your sleep, too. Real joys. Treasures. Gifts.
Yeah, I agree. In fact, I'd probably prefer the MDJ but I can probably find an insulated field for like $500 or so... not so much with the other one. Looking at a Therme, too. Doesn't get that cold in Vancouver, so I don't think I need much. Atom LT isn't cutting it.
Thinking about picking up an insulated Field off Grailed. Already have the uninsulated version in a small and it's perfect. Same size, I assume.
Purchased from No Man Walks Alone. Doesn't fit with my style (I have none)- give this a good home. Worn maybe five or six times- only once out of the house. It's been nicely folded in my closet and well taken care of. This is basically new. 9/10 Note: Remember, the S&C cardigan jackets fit large, long, and slouchy. Very comfortable and VERY soft. Information from NMWA's website: This cardigan looks and feels its best when worn as outerwear. Its thick gauge, stylish...
r/financiallyindependant or whatever is full of people who routinely talk about making low/mid-six figures. Gotta earn big to save big.
You're in good shape when the "basic" is a 'frog 18.