or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Moving product. Building a loyal and educated customer base. Silly question.
Ditto. I have a SC that I grabbed off of the B&S and it's the nicest thing I own.
I only have knits from Drakes but I'm not all that impressed with them. The roll at the bottom of the tail has come undone and I feel they're probably too long for my torso. Picked up a few at once on a whim and haven't shopped around for more. The Grenadines I have from Knottery are nice. Better than Chipp.
Thinking about sending in a blazer for replication. Anyone comment on final cost of a jacket? Ballpark or give an example of what they did? I probably won't so this for a while but I'm considering my options.
The model is a monster, but I think the Eidos NMWA Lorenzo is longer, has a lower lapel gorge, a wider lapel, and slighty more open quarters. I could be wrong.
Fantastic idea. I'll look through this week. If my wife hasnt already donated them, I might have some barely worn staple white Brooks Brothers shirts I'm too #dadfat for now.
That's the image file name, so, it's likely.
Does anybody have experience with Martin Fisher Tailors? He seems to be doing MTM and (I think) bespoke for what looks like reasonable prices. For a city that lacks these services the presence of a decent maker would really help.
It's ethically dubious; you're skirting taxes of the country providing you with security, healthcare, and education. Other than that, nothing.I've paid taxes on my orders but it hasn't seemed like much considering the price of the shoes compared with other sellers.
There's a reason I haven't purchased much of anything lately. The dollar is in a terrible place right now. Adds around $500 to the Formosa.