or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Very "east coast" meets "surrey backyard."
While that's certainly likely, not all non-men's room photos done by a DSLR are done in exchange for cash. Of course, they may very well be professional, but the chances of this guy, regardless of how rich he is or isn't getting a dude to shoot him for a menswear forum is unlikely. I know lots of people who take fantastic pictures.
Yeah, I'll remember that next time I need to have my pants let out.
Coulf givva fuk what he earns, but I would assume either the shots aren't professional, or they're done for the tailor who does his stuff. Either way, looks good.
I've been putting this post off because I haven't had the chance to work my way through all of them, but I'd like to give a shoutout to @master-classter for sending me a whack of Tom Ford Signature samples after purchasing a Tobacco Vanille from him last month. I don't have a lot of experience with scents; having only worn Tom Ford for Men and some Varvatos Artisnal that was a gift from my wife. His generosity has inspired me to start sampling more stuff out...
I've been putting this post off because I haven't had the chance to work my way through all of them, but I'd like to give a shoutout to @master-classter for sending me a whack of Tom Ford Signature samples after purchasing a Tobacco Vanille from him last month. I don't have a lot of experience with scents; having only worn Tom Ford for Men and some Varvatos Artisnal that was a gift from my wife. His generosity has inspired me to start sampling more stuff out there. I'm...
I'd have to break out the measuring tape, but the length on the 38S Tipo is perfect for my vertically challenged stature. I assume the NMWA Lorenzo would be too long, but perhaps the open quarters of the cut would help draw the eye... expensive research.
Looks like your best option is to fly to Naples and go bespoke.
amazeballs
I'd love a jacket but they don't have a copy of one for me on file, so I'll have to settle for some VCB flannels and mid greys.