or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Unintended consequences of literally selling Canadian citizenship, having few ownership regulations, and almost zero actually accountability to FINTRAC. It's the wild west of real estate speculation, but I can't tell if you're acknowledging that there's an affordability problem in Vancouver or if you're being snarky, so I won't continue.
Also, we've been told by developers and the RE industry for the past few years that it's racist to suggest that foreign money is affecting real estate prices.
I think real estate prices are included in "cost of living, or CoL"
lol
Ugh. Wages/CoL like that makes me hate Vancouver more than I already do.
I'll have you know I got a C+ in Econ 101
Going to a scotch tasting festival tonight with a cold. Can't smell or taste. Hoping to create an "unfavourable environment" for the virus.
Fine, I'll amend what I said before. The bipartisan No Child Left Behind that was passed during the last Republican administration was a disaster for kids.
Really fucking tired of this "Clinton server" red herring.
Hmm- well the first can be proven yes/no (specificalle a housing bubble) , while the second is an ideological question. Hard to compare. I'm mostly worried about the even stronger push for "school choice" in the US as a result of Trump. The last republican administrations educational policy was a nightmare for kids.