or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Just figured out the quote feature on the ipad. SF is faster but harder to post with on one.
Being both of these answers my question, I suppose.
In law just got that mini Dyson. Superfluous purchase, but man.
Is this an American or regional thing?
And get a rug liner. A good one. Seems like an incredibly obvious thing to say but prior to living in our current place, I didn't know they even existed.
I sprung for a Dyson vacuum (actually I just used gift cards and points accumulated through the years) and for a while I was actually ok with the odd "shoes inside" thing if the guest was only in and out. Novelty has long worn out. Slippers thing is interesting, I'd just be concerned about a- sanitary issues and b- a bunch of slippers everywhere. Good idea though.
Mostly all of the furniture in our apartment has been given to us as hand-me-downs. Well, except this shoe-storage device from Ikea. I really hate shitloads of shoes everywhere near the front door when people come over. Looks like a table, hides shoes. No problem.
Hmm. I'm just trying to find an ideal "earthy" wine for around $20 CAN that I can make my go-to. I love older Bordeaux but my wallet doesn't.
Hmm. I'm just trying to find an ideal "earthy" wine for around $20 CAN that I can make my go-to. I love older Bordeaux but my wallet doesn't.
I grabbed one today for $75. Only had one in the store otherwise I would have gotten a few.