or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Galvanic at the outlet for 350 CDN if there's anyone local.
Yeah, good lists. HP 12 Ardbeg Oogy Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or Laga 12 Laga DE Talisker DE Glenfarclas 17
Ugh- got my tie the other day. I regret not buying the entire selection; they're fantastic. I've never handled a seven-fold tie before. The knot this thing makes is beautiful.
I grabbed a S at the factory outlet for 430 CDN which is in the 300s USD, so it was a good score. Now I just need a good mid-layer. Contemplating the Atom LT hoody for versatility (because the non-hood version doesn't look that great on its own). For reference, I grabbed a S because the M ate my body. Laying a patagonia better sweater underneath works OK, but it's tight in the armpits.
Yeah I noticed that too. The fabric was very soft and comfortable but I was worried about dust. A sticky roller every once in a while shouldn't be a big deal though.
Yeah I tried on a green lined galvanic and ended up with the field coat instead thinking it would be more versatile. Thinking I might swap this for something insulated. pm if interested in a black Field in small.
I thought I could pull it off, but it's filling a hole in the wardrobe that didn't need filling. Grabbed from NMWA, where the XS is currently sold out. I should add, this has been worn about 6 times, but is still in perfect condition. NMWA dustbag will be shipped with the purchase. Price is 320.00 shipped Canada or USA.
Yeah I'm having a hard time with these armholes, too. Why would they make them so small?
Is there a fit difference between the Veilance insulated field jacket and the non-insulated field jacket? I have a size small in the 'non' and think it's probably going to be too cold. I could get another jacket for layering, but I'd rather just have this one with some of it's own coreloft.
Right. I hadn't thought about foot bed compression. Thank you!