or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

I did well. Grabbed an oxblood check scarf I had my eye on, a simple grey polo, a pair of German cords in 30 (prefer 31 but those didn't seem to exist) and the camel varsity.
Say the childless trust funders
I don't make espresso because I prefer the taste of the french press or chemex, but I've found now that I have the basic understanding of coffee ratios, how fine I should grind, and how long to let it sit, the eye-balled cup is seldom different tasting than the exactly measured.
Canada isn't Eastern Europe.
What the heck is this "Global Shipping Program" garbage? Buy a cheap item, pay shipping and an additional "fee" and then have to pay again once fedex delivers to you? Seems like a complete scam.
Basic bitch shit; GATs (both black and white) On sale at TBS so might jump soon. Thom or BoO oxfords Black denim Schneider knit MMM brown side zips or a pair of Alden loafers; whichever I see a decent deal on first Navy or glen check suit #work couple soporific ties #work
If one registered before the site went live, does that make one a "founding member?" If so, how does one enable such status if they don't see anything on the site come sale time?
That's just downright evil.
Depends what you're hoping to accomplish. You'll burn up most of your glycogen stores swimming before you have a chance to use it as anaerobic fuel in the gym. This is ok if improving your endurance in the pool is more important to you than getting big/strong in the gym. Alternatively, if you were to power-hard in the gym first and then swim after, you'd focus more on your gym gains. Most people I know who are in it for the general well-being alternate every few months.
Again- is a non-luxury vehicle an option?