or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Got a black 2010 Mazda3 GT 2.5L with 38,000km for under $15, 000 CDN. Today was a good day. Drives better than a '91 accord.
Have you ever even been south of the Fraser?
My brother drives a GTI- it's a zippy little car. Hard to justify if I'm planning on keeping it for 10 years and have 2 kids. Found a 2010 Mazda3 with the "bigger" engine with low km for a decent price. Might make an offer. It's a toss between that and the Audi A3 with the exact same km and price (but older). I've been warned away from Audi for the maintenance cost, so there's that. Pretty sure I'm taking the Mazda. Been pretty fun driving all these cars, though.
If I could find an s with the milage, option and within a 1000 dollars to the one I'm looking at I'd jump. I'm still deciding between that and te Mazda3. If I go Mazda I'll probably hold out and look for one with the larger engine in a stick.
I drove a base and it seemed fine.
I just finished my teak shelf for above the credenza we bought. Found some old teak in dad's shop, milled it down to the right size, sanded, then stained it. Just finished waxing. Putting up some CB2 neck-in wine racks on each side and maybe a plant or a Sapien bookcase next to it. Pics to come later.
Drove a 2010 Mini Clubman, 2011 Mazda3, and a 2011 VW Jetta. Jetta is out, it was bulky, handled poorly and had worse acceleration than my wife's Honda Fit. Clubman was the best drive by far out of the three and is the best deal $ to miles/options, but the Mazda3 has lower maintenance and far more trunk space. I felt like a bit of a knob driving the Mazda, but I'm not sure it's really "about me" anymore. I guess it's a question of driving the sedan or the...
It'll get paid. Vancouver is an offshore bank account with bridges.
Hopefully the condos don't sit empty like the majority of Coal Harbour.
This is good advice- I drove a 1974 MGB in high school and the beginning of university. I rebuilt that car at least twice because it was so easy to work with. I switched to a 93 Civic which I thought would be more reliable and better in the winter. I was gifted the Accord because my Civic was a pretty basic CX model (read: no side-view mirror) which didn't really bother me. The Accord was maintenance-free, save the occasional oil and brake job, which I did myself. So...