or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

How was this? I finished Doris Goodwin's Bully Pulpit and his Autobiography (which was great, if childlike).
I must have this.
I've give them a couple days more, been waiting since Saturday for a reply.
I'm getting frustrated with their "sold out" staple cloths here.
Any suggestions for a business blue? Want an easy-to-wash and iron shirt with a NOBD II collar and cocktail cuffs. Ideally a light blue. Suggestions for cloth?
Is there an eBay users blacklist? Would like to add a name. User uses buy it now on a few items then tries to weasel a lower price and go outside of eBay boundaries to save himself money.
Order arrived today and my refund was issued yesterday. Tan chinos are much nicer than khaki
Awesome, thanks.
I've been buying the khaki colour for years- but as of now I only have a pair of the uptowns in khaki from last year and the olive west points. Need to put another pair of khaki west points in my rotation for work but shelling out $200 for a pair of cotton pants seems a bit outrageous. $70 on the other hand... Also tempted to pick up the germans- I have a pair of the same pant but a 5 pocket version but they're far too small.
I haven't been able to compare them but can anyone comment on the difference between the tan chinos and the khaki ones?