or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Lol
I'm well aware of it. I was a personal trainer for years and hold a bachelors degree in kinesiology. I stress life long physical activity, but I'm also careful to consider the life situations of others without passing judgement. Having children, a long commute, and a busy schedule are all factors. My beef is your attitude.
I get that, but the guy you originally responded to didn't ask for your condescension.I'm sure you have kids, a busy and stressful job (or many) and very little time to work out but do it anyway because it's easy for you, but please don't make ithers feel even worse about themselves. Nobody likes *that guy*.
A god among men, truly.
My point was that I, personally, have an issue with spending that much on a watch. The money is better off on my mortgage, my kid's college fund, or in my pantry. It's all about what someone can stomach. A watch isn't a status symbol any more (not that anyone in the PMW thread treat them as one) than a car is nowadays. I'm in the BC lower mainland, the land luxury vehicles, ubiquitous branding, and mulit-million dollar tear-downs in shitty areas. Rejecting desire for...
Both of your comments corroborate what I just said. Someone came in here and talked about some body issues he was having, then some dink told him he was a fat lazy bastard and that he's sooo amazing because he's the same 120 lbs or whatever that he was when he was 17 because he "works out" and it's not "that" hard. It was completely unnecessary to put the other guy down.There are a lot of good people on SF, but there are a lot of spoiled brats on here, too.
Rolleye. Ok. If you've been working out 3-4 days a week for 16 years and weigh the same as you did when you started, you're doing it wrong.
It's August. I don't think anyone's paying attention, which pans well for Harper and Duffy.
You're right, it can look good in some situations besides grey. Had I a tan or brown suit I'd pair it with that.