or Connect

Posts by CBrown85

Wow... made the order last Saturday, got shipping notice this morning.
Wasn't so long ago the "orange" party was seen as fringy, too. I'm still not convinced anyone's paying any attention anyway. Every time a new poll comes out it gets reported to death, as if it matters. Who even answers their phone (or even has a landline) to answer the questions? Old people.
I'll either be picking up a hudson or jort this fall/winter- it's been asked before, but is the Jort worth the premium? I see from your instagram posts that a few of you have both.
Is there a reason Rolex has increased so much in value? Beautiful watches to be sure, but a used 116610 for ~$10,000 CAN? Gimme a break.
Colbert's 116610 looks pretty great with his suit.
Apparently it's been ok since the 60s.
Glad I jumped on the summer-weight VBC deal from Luxire a few months ago. The school is a giant oven. I've noticed a few staff members dressing better this year; a few more ties than usual, but that could be the honeymoon-first-week-of-school.
As I slowly replace my ties with more tasteful patterns, textures, and materials I'm also buying them wider. At this point, 8cm is much wider than the Black Fleece and mall brand ties, which I think are around 6.5 cm. 9 sounds bib-like.
What's the difference between an "ancient madder" and simply "madder" patterned tie?