or Connect

Posts by kitonotik

took a little longer than I thought, but finally sold! Thanks!
Up for sale is a brand new with tags shirt by Alexander McQueen manufactured before his death. Was bought at Barney’s NY. The shirt has French cuffs and comes with the mother of pearl button cuff links that originally came with the shirt. The shirt is made from a very very very thin and soft cotton that is basically see thru. The contrasting white collar truly gives it that elegant touch. Free shipping to CONUS.
Price drop, ties now $150 shipped in CONUS
Brand new pair of Roma Nylon Luxe ‘Ombre Blue’ edition, navy suede and nylon with an off-white sole. These kicks are hard to find now in this size. No box, shoes have never been worn and still have the stickers on the soles. These were mainly available in Europe though a few US retailers had them in stock.
Up for sale is a brand new with tags shirt by Alexander McQueen manufactured before his death. Was bought at Barney’s NY. The shirt has French cuffs and comes with the mother of pearl button cuff links that originally came with the shirt. The shirt is made from a very very very thin and soft cotton that is basically see thru. The contrasting white collar truly gives it that elegant touch. Free shipping to CONUS.
Up for sale is a gorgeous jacket by Kiton made of 100% super soft cashmere. Jacket is still basted, has a double vent and is a 3-2 button roll. Comes with all the horn buttons. Still has the $5950 price tag from Bergdorf's. Jacket has been hanging in my closet and I've kept going back and forth on whether to wear it or not, will see if it gets any attention here. There are no markings or cuts anywhere...it was bought at retail. Jacket has NEVER been altered, so if...
All ties are brand new without tags. Never worn. Asking $135 each except for tie number 9 which is cashmere, that one is $225. All ties from Neiman Marcus. I don't always get to my messages in a timely fashion, so these will go on a first come first serve basis. If you don't respond/pay within 24hrs after I contact you, then the next interested individual will get a chance to buy. Shipping is included in CONUS. 2 4 6 7 9...
Plaid, 36 (52), New w/ Tags, 90% wool 10% cashmere, basted, never altered. $295 shipped in CONUS. PM me if interested. Thanks.
DROPS on remaining Valentini trousers: Cashmere Now $300 Wool Now $235
Drop...$45 each now shipped in CONUS