or Connect

Posts by Smokey

Would anyone know the maker Barney's uses for their COOP v neck T's. Great fit and construction. I got a few from Filene's B for a great price, $9.99. The list at Barney's was $60. They only had 2 in XL, but i'd love to find more. Just not at $60. Thanks.
But what will the other Musketeers do?
Dehumidifier
IMO, the RRL blows the JCrews out of the water.
La Tour d'argent in the Latin quarter. Amazing old school french wayyy over the top
I'll vouch. Good guy, very organized and quick. Two orders and the service was fantastic.
If you have a Credit card and a checking acct. tied to your paypal I think they try and make the checking acct. the primary account where funds are drawn from. And yes, it takes 3-4 business days for the funds to clear even though your checking acct. will show the withdrawal. During this period Paypal gets to enjoy a little bit of interest on your cash.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman I love Ardbeg, and just picked up a Gordon & McPhail Connoisseur's Choice 10 year-old Ardbeg which seems a bit warmer and smoother than the usual Ardbeg. Ardbeg's very peaty but the tastes are less harsh than a Laphroaig, which I also like. It's not a bad Scotch to try if you're new to Islay malts. I think Ardbeg 10 gets my bang for the buck vote as well.
Ardbeg, Lagavulin, Laphroaig Cask Strength.
Good Porterhouse, f-ing great bacon(not on the menu)