or Connect

Posts by cheezewiz

Dat trigger discipline ಠ_ಠ
Itaewon ?
Black Lamb, silver zips, no quilting. Worn ~4 times, in great condition, no scuffs. Retail is $780, wait times are quite long now. http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=15137 shoulders 16.6" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.0" midsection 18.0" waist 18.5" body length, front 20.4" body length, back 22.3" sleeve length, from shoulder 22.2" sleeve width @ pit 7.0" sleeve width @ elbow 6.2" sleeve width @ cuff 4.9"
Since it's so distracting I blurred his face just for you. Now you can focus on his jacket. [[SPOILER]]
Get a new cc with a year of 0%APR, pay it off before then
I've got two Steven Alan Fenton Suits. Jackets are 36 and 38, pants are 29 and 30. Nice jacket and pants, but sleeves are too long for me and buttons are functional. Jacket for $130, Pants for $60 shipped to US + paypal fees, Full suit $170 and I'll cover fees. Charcoal 36 Shoulder (back) 16" Chest 18.5" Length (back from collar) 28" Sleeve 25" from shoulder, cuff buttons are funtional 38 Shoulder (back) 16.5" Chest 19" Length (back from collar) 28" Sleeve 26" from...
Fit pics later. So good
I would also like to know if my jacket is finished yet
I've got two fenton suits that the jacket sleeves are too long (functional cuffs, don't really want to get them tailored) Jackets size 36 and 38 Pants size 29 and 30 Pants are very nice I kind of want to keep the 30 if someone wants only a jacket. Will put up a b&s listing in a bit but if anyone is interested PM me.
lmao, how was the future beauty exhibit? Worth going to?