or Connect

Posts by Fluery

For sale is a pair of Petit Standards in size 31. I've worn these definitely under a month total, so while some of the initial stretching is gone there is still no fading. They have been cold soaked once, and washed once. Great jeans, and imo the best apc fit. Here are the measurements: 17" waist 9" Front rise 11.2" upper thigh 8.2" knee 7" hem 33.8" inseam
For sale is a white Patrik Ervell shirt in his signature club collar from SS10. It is a size large and fits fairly true to size, though depending on how you like your shirts to fit you could wear it as a medium too. Not much wear, I've worn in a handful of times, most of its life has been in my closet. Let me know if you have questions.
Lightly used pair of Margiela Ankle boots in the "Sand" colorway, size 45. They've been worn under a dozen times for sure, and show only wear on the sole basically. These are far and away the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned - they are lined in a soft pig skin I believe. They look amazing with everything from jeans to more dressed up looks, especially with grey pants and jackets. As far as sizing, they could go for a true 45 or somebody slightly smaller -...
I bought this jacket in Sienna, Italy last summer for something like $325 or so. I've only worn it twice since, so it's still in great condition. 100% linen, and mostly unlined. It is tagged size 54 but I'd say it fits closer to a 52, or at least a small 54 then. Some pretty cool features are working pockets, under the collar plaid trim, etc. Check the pictures for more details. Please pm me if you're interested, we can work something out Measurements: P2p: 22" S2S:...
I had this jacket made last year - it's loosely modeled on the famous Rick Owens Intarsia, minus elasticized cuffs and with the addition of a shoulder sling. It's a medium grey lamb leather of medium weight - I didn't want a heavy weight jacket. This is pretty much perfect spring/summer/fall jacket. It fits very slim and has two back darts. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've gained some weight since I bought it and it doesn't fit too well...
all toj'd out probably going to sell bball if anybody wants. got from b&s but don't think i'll keep toj h&m aa zara cp toj dior nike
damn those go hard. considering kopping. I'd really have to sell a bunch of stuff otherwise I'd feel silly with so many sneaks.
Damn I like the whiskey DR. Nice fit too kalZomb random toj shot with like 6 months somewhat infrequent wear (bonus piercing stare)
Was referring to lamb sorry. No experience with calf.
Toj leather really gets better with age imo. I've had a 2010 dr for awhile now, and though it was tighter than I wanted at first it has really stretched to my body quite nicely. The leather takes on a different note as it ages - no longer is it shiny, but rather has a matte look, with a certain kind of deepness. I'll take pictures once I get home from college but damn I love this jacket. I'm worried about my future with it as I plan on still getting bigger though! I'm...