or Connect

Posts by REDMOND

am a 44R in a suit but wear a 56 tailored in at the pits, mallorys are very narrow on the shoulders so if you are broad shouldered i would size up and get it altered to a perfect fit, i have had two 54 mallorys (aw11-12) that i moved on because the fit didnt work
a loads turned up on ebay listed by the same seller
i think that fits well. arm pit holes are quite small on the surface any smaller on the shoulders and you would notice this
i had the everest in royal blue am usually 54 in cabourn 56 in the mallory due to the narrow shoulders,, my everest was a 50 there huge, and not the type of jacket you could layer
i have the indigo and agree its a more worn tweed, i also have the UW barra in indigo tweed from AW 13 there the same tweed as far as i can tell the weave is as tight on the mallory just made to look more worn IMO i was thinking about removing the pile with a lint remover but havent been brave enough yet.. the flash makes the mallory look a little lighter then the barra in real life theres nothing in it
MUST BE IN GOOD CONDITION thanks
like you say each to there own i dont think it fits right it finishes to low and the tape should be hidden, this spoils it for me
the zip looks ridiculous and spoils a decent looking jacket
For Sale: taylor supply hill climber xxl Will Ship To: Anywhere Edit Details | Bump Listing | Close Listing Next Prev great jacket but one of many this has been worn 5 times max and is in perfect condition 150 posted in the uk COST ROW http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121170824784?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_313wt_958
price drop gents 130 posted in the uk