Was heavily considering this on Friday. Kicking myself for not doing it now. Decided to play it safe and just short the spike if it did happen. Did pretty well today.I buy UVXY when there seems to be a volatility play, but I've learned the hard way that trying to time it is a bitch. 90% of the time you'll get burned. Very badly in some cases. Much better to wait for spikes and go long on inverse vix funds like SVXY or short UVXY outright after the morning session.