or Connect

Posts by dlm4114

Isofrane dive strap in navy blue at 20mm, great condition; these straps are made to last and I only ended up wearing this one a handful of times. These retail for $109 shipped, have yours for $40 shipped USPS priority. Any questions, shoot me a message. Thanks for looking!
Very nice NWT red tartan holiday sweater from Brooks Brothers, size XL, in great Scottish lambswool. MSRP is $228; yours for $80 shipped USPS priority CONUS.
Very nice Faconnable 56% linen / 44% cotton button-front shirt in a classic blue and white check pattern. Measurements are Pit-to-pit = 22" Shoulders = 19" Length = 31.5" Tagged a large. Only worn a few times and fresh from the cleaners. Price includes USPS priority shipping, thanks for looking!
I have a code with these guys for $92 in store credit; it's yours for $75. They sell stuff from lots of great manufacturers like APC, Fjallraven, Gitman, Alden, Nigel Cabourn, Reigning Champ, Wings + Horns, and many others. Check 'em out: http://www.contextclothing.com/
ha, proof is out of nomads now too, shoot
he also wrote i now pronounce you chuck and larry and jurassic park 3
kent that is a really excellent shade of blue
which last is that? don't think i've ever seen that model before, except maybe in their formal stuff.suede looks really nice as well, is it snuff?
love fur linings! leaves, what kind of fur is that? such a cool boot
+1 on this, the New OGs have been out of stock for at least a month. I sent an e-mail asking about a restock date and was told 6-8 weeks, which is probably right around now, so it's not like they're late or anything, but it's kind of frustrating to have core products (in this case literally the core product) just not available for months at a time.I get the artificial scarcity thing, but there's a line beyond which artificial scarcity ends up being some combination of...