or Connect

Posts by AHShadow

Hey, is anyone still proxying?? Interested in some flannels! Thanks!
It's been a while that I haven't bought any Raw jeans, but I want to break in some APC PS during the winter! I was a 28 before and I took a 26 in APC NS, but I'm now a 29/30. Should I get a 28 in APC PS? I usually wear my jeans a bit looser and take 29's in Uniqlo T-000 Jeans, if that helps. Thanks!
First snow just fell today and it reminded me that I had to buy me some boots . I've been eyeing the Katahdins for a year now and I've decided that I want to try them for the winter! I usually wear shoes during the winter and just scrap them an throw them away in the spring, but I finally decided to get some real boots to wear. If I wear 41 in CP's, 42 in MMM, 9 in Vans would I also be a 9 in Katahdins? Thanks!
If I'm a small in the Everlane t-shirts, but I'm usually an XS in OCBD's (for example, Uniqlo), would I be a S or XS in the new Poplin Shirts? Thanks!
I am sad to see this go, but after multiple attempts of wearing it and trying to keep it, it's time to let it go! I was a bit too scared that the lengths would be too small for me, so I took them a bit bigger than what Charly suggested (Really, TRUST CHARLY WITH HIS MEASUREMENTS) and well it ended up a tad bigger than what I would of liked. Everything in the body fitted perfectly, except for the length of the sleeves and body. I tried it only once, so it still feels like...
Thanks guys! I'll probably be getting one pair of Pegasus 29's and I'll cop some Flyknits 1's just for fun . If I'm a 9.5 in Lunarglides, 41 in CP, 42 in MMM and 9 in Vans, what should I get in the P29 and FK1?? I also have wide feet, so I guess I have to account for that too!Thanks a lot for the help btw!
Hey everybody, I bought some Lunarglides around a year ago and scrapped them during a Spartan Race I did and I was wondering what kind of shoes you guys would recommend? I want to try a different style of Nikes and I was thinking about getting either the Pegasus 29's or the Flyknit 1's. Any other recommendations would also be helpful! I usually run 5-10kms but I might try and do a half-marathon at the beginning of next fall, so hopefully that helps...
Anyone know how do Florsheim boots fit? I'm usually a size 9 in most shoes (41 in Common Projects, 42 in MMM, 9 in Vans, 9 in Nike Lunar Glides, 8-8.5 in Converse). I have wider feet than average also! Thanks!
Replied in a PM!
Hey,Thanks for your reply! My budget is around 200$ and I could maybe go to 250$ if the boots would be really worth it. And yeah, sorry I called your boots "workwearish", I just didn't know how to call them I guess haha. I was about to get the Katahdins, but I think a slimmer boot, such as the one you have would fit my profile/wardrobe better. I'll check out Yoox and Revolve and see if they have anything, but if you would have any recommendations, that would be greatly...