or Connect

Posts by Bonesy

Anyone seen this pair avail online yet? #68 on the common projects website.
I have specifically noticed the stuff shipped from Italy all seems to be good shape, the stuff shipped from Jersey is where I seem to find the issues. Maybe the Jersey stuff spends some time on an NYC sales floor first.
Got to vent somewhere- Literally 40% of the stuff I have ordered from Yoox arrives damaged (items with pen marks (twice!), stain, sweater with stitching pulled and stretched). Lots of wasted time for me and them!
Thanks for the quick reply...Anyone have any recommendations on a jean that fits similar to the New Standard but the denim quality is better, even if high priced?
Question for ya.... I got a pair of New Standards 2 years ago, love 'em. They started out dressy looking and now have that perfect somewhat faded look. I just washed them for the first time (23 months) but at about 18 months the material between the legs where the inner thigh seam meets (to be blunt: under my ball sack) started to get thin. I now have 2 small holes where the material that was getting thin finally gave. I still wear them cause theyre my favorite jeans and...
Yeah used is fine as long as its in good condition, sorry I didnt state that. Im not looking for used raw jeans though. PM coming at ya.
Looking for L or XL/ 32-34 Gilded Age goods. They rarely come up on ebay and I cant afford retail, hit me up if you have anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by krylon80 i think you'll get a better response if you make your pictures bigger, they're hard to see. I didnt post the pics but thanks for the advice.
Quote: Originally Posted by LDRS MikeyyDiamond my purr details please. how long have you worn them? any washes? soaks?
I often wear beet up moleskin pants. They are soft and dressy looking at first but have a nice casual look as theyre worn in. Similar look to wool I guess but you dont have to dry clean them.