or Connect

Posts by Rossmc

Was wondering if anyone know anywhere online that sells the EG x Ippudo jacket? And if not, whether ippudo still sell it in their NYC location?
Sorry man, I appreciate you posting them, they just aren't for me
Honestly, not to be rude, but those pictures have kind of put me off buying the slim waxed flesh a bit. The front half of the boot looks really weird and elongated, like a clown shoe or something. Again no offense in asking this, but is that the exact makeup of the #11?
Sorry for the really annoying question, but looking for sizing advice for 2030. Im a 8.5D on trubalance and 9D on Visvim Virgils. Do I go 8D/8.5D on the 2030?
I think the Bison and Echo are getting made automatically
I have deposited for #11. Excited about this now. How many of the makeups are being made, 4? As an aside, I may have gone for #13 without the commando sole Come on #11!
Just to follow up a question that wasnt answered earlier about #11/13, could someone answer these questions about waxed flesh: 1) How easily do they stain? Easier than a smooth leather? 2) Are they easy to clean? 3) How are they typically maintained? Need this to help me choose between the waxed flesh and the navy latigo
im in for #11 and #22 Need more love for #22, the pictures look really unusual & beautiful
I'd be in for #23, or any kind of 2030 calf in brown with captoe. Anybody got any info on how much id be stung getting these sent to the UK? Would they send as gift?
Thank you. Do you have any recommendation of what to glue them with?