or Connect

Posts by pkiula

Apologies for the delay. Length from toe to back: 33cms Width at widest point: 11cm Height of the ankle boot area: 14cm Heel: a general 1 inch or so Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!
Apologies for the delay. Length from toe to back: 34.5cms Width at widest point: 11cm Heel: a general 1.25 inch Please PM me if you are interested.
Second that. 41s would be SUPER!
Beautiful suede shoes. Gorgeous antiquing on the toes-end of the last. Worn 4-5 times. Thought I was breaking them in when the sides of my feet scraped, but I guess these are too narrow for my widening feet. Should fit perfect for people who usually wear 43, just note that these are super-stylish and on the narrow side. These shoes are much more expensive in retail, only dropped to this low price because they sadly have the moniker "used", even if I've hardly worn...
Bought from Isetan Osaka last in early Nov. Lovely shoes, fit well in shop. But seem narrow my increasingly wide feet. Usually Fato-a-Mano stuff from Santoni runs a little large, and these fit well on the length, but the width is narrow. Beautiful dark brown color with modest cap toe styling, so a very versatile yet stylish shoe. For the discerning gentleman. Worn only twice as the pics will show. The sole is rubber on the front as I find leather slippery. Isetan did...
Sold. Thank you to the buyer for a smooth transaction. Enjoy this brilliant pair of shoes when you receive them!
There's square and then there's square. If by square you mean the monstrosities a few years ago by the likes of Kenneth Cole etc, then no. These lasts are almost a complete rectangle when viewed from top.But if you mean a slightly square-end last, as in the classic Italian cut seen in most Santonis or the likes of Vass U or K last. Then yes. You should give then a shot.My feet seem to have a similar issue. The widest point of my right foot is pretty wide. Wider than on the...
If we are still speaking of Vass (several others creeped in and out) then upon request they tend to send a can of Saphir in the color.To get 'antiquing' or burnishing, the technique involves a lot of patient application of wax/oil with a tinge of water. Repeatedly. My Vass or Santoni shoes are done this way and over a year or so of patina, the shading becomes more or less permanent.
This one seems to be a popular pair. Just to add: Shoes Trees: With shoe trees I'd like to part with this pair for US$ 475. (The same shoe trees will also work for my size 44 which I plan to order as a replacement, and given that this is already a steal and I'll be spending more, I don't mind keeping the trees.) More measurements of the outer sole: Length from tip to toe: 30.5cm Width at widest point: 10.5cm Shipping fees: If SingPost is fine with you, the cost will...
Worn 2-3 times, only to realize that I need to upsize in Vass. Perhaps size 44 is best for me. Too bad, as this spectacular pair got comments on every outing. Beautiful color too. Color: Bordeaux (with some antiquing on the punched areas -- "darker along the broguing") Heel height: 3.5cms Sole: Double sole, leading into single at the waist Width: 43E Other details: Upper leather: premium calf leather(French) Inner material: fully leather lined Sole...